Quick- store by disney for shoes?!

ForMyBoys

DIS Veteran
We are super excited and currently waiting for our plane to Orlando. However in our rush this morning I didn't realize that my 8yo put on super old too small shoes. Seriously the bottoms are coming off and his big toe pokes through a hole in the front. I noticed as we were going through security and of course there isn't enough time to go home for them.

So Disney buffs and Orlando residents. What is the easiest, quickest way to solve this? I assume I will have to Uber somewhere as we are Disney transport all the way. Thanks!!

we ran into a similar problem in early march (hello, growth spurt for the 11 year old, didn't notice how much his shoes pinched till we put in a park day) and just went to the newest target.

Disney crocs are sold at Disney Springs and other places. There is a Sanuk store at DS too which sells kids stuff. The gift shop at your resort would know where else to get crocs.

we ran into a similar problem in early march (hello, growth spurt for the 11 year old, didn't notice how much his shoes pinched till we put in a park day) and just went to the newest target.
Hi how far was the trip from Disney?

Also I noticed the airport has a Finish Line and Sketcher store. Does anyone know if they sell kids shoes?

Found three Walmarts all less than 6-7 miles form Disney

3250 Vineland Road

8990 Turkey Lake Road

2855 N. Old Lake Wilson Road

Hope that helps. Enjoy your trip. By the way EXTEMELY JEALOUS:)

I would definitely try stores at MCO first. If not, then resort gift shop may have some or you could ask them for ideas where to get some. Disney springs has quite a few stores too that may have them. you can check this link and filter for Shoes:
https://www.disneysprings.com/shopping/

There is a walmart not too far from Animal kingdom and also a target not too far away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter