Quick reviews with ratings of every item from our trip

rhenkt

Mouseketeer
1. Polite Pig
-pulled pork sandwich: 9.2, probably the best pulled pork I've ever had
-half chicken: 8.7, very good, tender and perfectly smoked

2. Gideon's
-everything chocolate cake: 9.1, top notch chocolate cake, slightly heavy on the frosting
-dark coffee cake cookie: 8.1, enjoyed it a lot but I've had better cookies

3. Festival of the Arts
-pimento grilled cheese: 8.1, really good, would have it again
-chorizo empanada: 8.8, my favorite item I've ever had at an Epcot festival
-France lava cake: 8.1, high quality lava cake, but expensive for the size
-Valrhona chocolate brownie: 8.1, about similar quality to the lava cake, price was fair

4. Connections Eatery
-fried chicken sandwich: 7.9, would be higher but mine didn't have any sauce?
-pepperoni pizza: 7.7, slightly better than the usual quick service pizza

5. Sleepy Hollow
-chicken and waffle sandwich: 8.8, an absolute classic, cannot be improved other than maybe the chicken could be bigger
-corn dog: 8.5, as good as the Disneyland version
-Nutella waffle (no fruit): 8.5, simple but really tasty, and more "gut satisfying" than the little festival desserts

6. Skipper Canteen
-tastes like chicken: 8.8, perfect chicken and loved the rice and veggies with it
-pork chachapas: 8.8, delicious, but wish portion was a little bigger
-kungaloosh: 8.1, good, would be excellent if the "cake" was warm...it's more of a brownie than a cake

7. Satu'li Canteen
-chicken bowl with beans and rice: 8.9, one of my favorite entrees of the trip, felt like more of a homemade meal

8. Flametree BBQ
-pulled pork mac and cheese: 8.7, pure gluttony but so delicious

9. Primo Piatto
-Italian sandwich: 8.1, good solid sandwich, but the bread could be a little better
-chicken sandwich: 8.1, loved the bread on this one, but the chicken was a little too thick
-Nutella muffin: 8.1, moist and perfectly cooked, could use more Nutella

10. Ronto Roasters
-ronto wrap: 8.5, lives up to the hype

11. Docking Bay 7
-roasted chicken salad: 8.3, liked this more than I thought I would...really great flavor combo with a Greek vibe

12: Sebastian's
-everything: 9.1, probably my favorite overall meal of the trip, although the bread pudding had a bit too much pineapple for me

13. Boathouse
-filet sliders: 8.5, not a huge steak fan, but these were so buttery and truly melt in your mouth
-mahi tacos: 8.1, decent quality but needs to be improved, the tortillas weren't great
-chocolate cake: 9.1, similar to Gideon's cake, but less frosting and thicker cake, just as good

14. Gasparilla Grill
-Cuban: 8.1, solid sandwich, a little too greasy

15. Primo Piatto
-bread pudding: 8.3, absolutely loved having this for breakfast since it's basically dessert

16. Pizza Ponte
-various slices: 8.3, liked the square slices more than the huge pepperoni one

Wow! Concise, but with enough detail to understand your ratings. Great report. Thanks for taking the time to share. Curious though why Sebastian's was your favorite over say, Skipper Canteen or Boathouse?

Wow! Concise, but with enough detail to understand your ratings. Great report. Thanks for taking the time to share. Curious though why Sebastian's was your favorite over say, Skipper Canteen or Boathouse?
I agree. Wonderful info. I was also surprised by your thoughts on Sebastian’s. Totally not on our radar for our trip in April. What did you order?

Thank you.

Sebastian’s was the perfect combo of different/exotic, with a home cooked feel to the food. Familiar but unique flavors. I absolutely loved the beans and rice, and all three meats were spot on in flavor and texture. If it wasn’t for the bread pudding being too pineapple-y, it would’ve been top five meals of my life anywhere, not just WDW.

Boathouse was great but my tacos were just average. The cake was the best dessert of the trip though. And wow it’s big.

I agree. Wonderful info. I was also surprised by your thoughts on Sebastian’s. Totally not on our radar for our trip in April. What did you order?
It’s family style. You get rolls, salad, rice and beans, steak, pulled pork, chicken, and bread pudding. Sounds basic but everything has a Caribbean/African flair to it.

Sebastian’s was the perfect combo of different/exotic, with a home cooked feel to the food. Familiar but unique flavors. I absolutely loved the beans and rice, and all three meats were spot on in flavor and texture. If it wasn’t for the bread pudding being too pineapple-y, it would’ve been top five meals of my life anywhere, not just WDW.

THIS. Sebastian's is our new favorite meal on property. Such an underrated gem. We can't do a trip without a visit here now. Been many times now and have never once had even close to a bad meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter