• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Question about the Backstage Magic

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hi Everyone, I just got done reading the most awesome trip report from someone who went on the Backstage Magic trip, does anyone know how long this trip has been offered and if they will continue to do it over the next couple of years. I wish that our money would let us do it this year, but it just is not possible, however it sounds so amazing and like a must do. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.:goodvibes

Hi Everyone, I just got done reading the most awesome trip report from someone who went on the Backstage Magic trip, does anyone know how long this trip has been offered and if they will continue to do it over the next couple of years. I wish that our money would let us do it this year, but it just is not possible, however it sounds so amazing and like a must do. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.:goodvibes

The first Backstage Magic tour was a year ago yesterday (April 22, 2008)! In fact, I was on that first official tour. (There was a dress rehearsal tour before ours. There is a great Disboard chatter, here, who gave us so much great information before our trip!) As far as the future, I am not sure. Anyone else? They usually release their next years tour schedule in the summer. Maybe based on how popular the tour is? It's been really popular so far. It is magical! In fact I loved it so much I am going again in the Fall with some friends. I hope you can participate some day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter