Quick help with Universal

ExcitedMama

DIS Veteran
Am I missing something with the app, do you have to print out the tickets? You can't just save them to your phone? I want to buy in advance for the early admission but I would much rather not have to keep track of paper tickets or worry about ruining the surprise if my son sees them.

Are there any discount codes? I'm having sticker shock spending that much for one day. Clearly I had no idea of the price!

Any advice or tips? I haven't been to USH since college and that was for the fright night stuff so I have no idea what I'm doing! Going for HP but want to get our money's worth out of the tickets and the day.

Do you have AAA? You can book through AAA which directs you to USH and there is a discount on the tickets or at least there used to be. This way you would still get the early entry. I believe early entry is only if you buy directly through US.

Yes, do AAA or Costco has APs for $129 if you're planning on going more than one day. In my experience you have to bring the paper tickets. They will scan, take your fingerprint and print you out a regular card size ticket for re-entry.

USH is VERY expensive for one day (for what you get compared to Disneyland) but the annual passes are cheap in comparison. If there's ANY possibility you might go more than once, then an AP is a no brainer. That's why we got them. Last year, when we went for one day, the pass was only $5 more, so we just got the pass, and then ended up going about 5 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter