• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

questions, questions, questions

lovespoohbear

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip to wdw in May of 2007 and I was wanting to split my stay between CSR and AKL. I was wondering how far in advance I need to call to reserve rooms for my specific medical needs? I was thinking a year and a half before I want to come. Also what are the cancelation policies? I have read on this board that if someone in a group needs a handicapped room that they can get two rooms for the price of one. Lets say there are 5 people in a group and they need a handicapped room at AKL. AKL handicapped rooms are king size beds for two people so they would give you 2 rooms but only charge you for one room. Am I understanding that correctly? Also please tell me what you like about CSR and AKL. thanks for the help

AKL rooms only hold 4 so you would have to get a second room anyway. As far as reserving a year and a half in advance it really isn't needed. Six months possibly but I have gotten a handicapped room as close as 1 week in advance. Just depends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter