Question

Airfare is not included with an ABD. You can book it through ABD, but it's an extra charge. And transport from the airport to the hotel where the ABD starts is included. As is transportation from where the ABD ends to the airport.

Sayhello

I would also add that if internal flights are required (there were five flights on my China Adventure, for example), those ARE included in the price of the vacation. So basically, you're responsible for getting to the starting point airport and home from the ending point airport. Disney takes care of the rest!

1. No. Internal flights only, if they are part of the tour.
2. Yes, if you arrive at the tour times. I know you can add pre-days via ABD and get transportation from the airport.

2. Yes, if you arrive at the tour times. I know you can add pre-days via ABD and get transportation from the airport.

We are arriving early for pre-days we booked on our own and ABD is still providing transportation from the airport. My understanding is that you get the transportation as long as you are staying at the same hotel as the ABD -- but there may be other factors that I'm not appreciating so I would suggest just asking ABD how things will work given your specific plans. The reps I have dealt with have all been friendly and knowledgeable.

We are arriving early for pre-days we booked on our own and ABD is still providing transportation from the airport. My understanding is that you get the transportation as long as you are staying at the same hotel as the ABD -- but there may be other factors that I'm not appreciating so I would suggest just asking ABD how things will work given your specific plans. The reps I have dealt with have all been friendly and knowledgeable.
The policy on this seems to change from year to year. Currently, my understanding matches yours; that if you book the same hotel as the ABD yourself for pre-days, that airport transportation will be included. I don't believe the same is true for post-days, but as I said, it's a moving target. I agree that talking to an ABD Vacationista is the best way to get the answer for each person's particular situation.

Sayhello

Note .. Flights to Europe Besides US Airlines there are many European Airlines flying

to Europe ....... so check them out .

1. No. Internal flights only, if they are part of the tour.

The policy on this seems to change from year to year. Currently, my understanding matches yours; that if you book the same hotel as the ABD yourself for pre-days, that airport transportation will be included. I don't believe the same is true for post-days, but as I said, it's a moving target. I agree that talking to an ABD Vacationista is the best way to get the answer for each person's particular situation.

Sayhello

I can only speak for the SoCal ABD we are going on in May (it is our first) but we are staying an additional night at the Grand Californian (not booked by ABD) and they are providing transport back to the airport for the additional night at the GC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter