question for the pros

princess isabella

Mouseketeer
How do you guys earn points or cash without spending any money? Things are really tight right now and as much as I would love to I just can't shop.

Thanks for your help!!!

There is a nice long thread in the rewards forum start by harverygirl that has some really great info in it. That is how got start.

Depends on which program you're interested in.

QR-there is the Site of the day, Clicks, Paid Emails, trivia surveys all don't require any money.

Swagbucks-there are multiple ways to get codes, but you have to be fast sometimes. I use it to search and occasionally get points that way.

Freeride-very slow earner-surveys and grab a cab

there are survey sites like mindfield, zoompoints, etc that pay in points and then get checks, amazon gift cards, etc

If money is tight, have you thought abut couponing? If you do it right, it will definitely help stretch a dollar.

Depends on which program you're interested in.

QR-there is the Site of the day, Clicks, Paid Emails, trivia surveys all don't require any money.

Swagbucks-there are multiple ways to get codes, but you have to be fast sometimes. I use it to search and occasionally get points that way.

Freeride-very slow earner-surveys and grab a cab

there are survey sites like mindfield, zoompoints, etc that pay in points and then get checks, amazon gift cards, etc

If money is tight, have you thought abut couponing? If you do it right, it will definitely help stretch a dollar.

Definitely this. I was completely out of everything yesterday. Hadn't been to the store in about 3-4 weeks. I had a cart that was overflowing and it only came t0 $170.05. Between sales and coupons I saved $126.

Sunshine Rewards....

7 different survey opportunites per day...over $120/month available if you complete all 7 each day.

I earn about $40-$50 a month taking surveys. They can be very monotonous and frustrating because it can take a while to qualify, but the rewards build up quickly. If you do just 3 surveys a day (or about $2), you will easily earn enough for a $25 Disney gift card (or PayPal cashout) each month...without spending a penny!

PM me if you have any more questions!

Even if you don't want to 'spend money' there are still some bills you have to pay: gas, groceries, cable, insurance, health-care, electric, etc. If you put those on the card you can get rewards for them as long as you're paying them off in full every month its well worth it to write the check to the credit card company rather than the companies sending the bills. The DDRD's each year we accumulate from just bills pays for our food on our annual trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter