Question About “Chair Bed” on Ama Viola

flrealtorgrl

Believes in Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust
We are currently booked in an AB category for the Danube Holiday Cruise. Has anyone had an experience with the “chair bed” that’s in this type of cabin? My dad plans to sleep on it so I wanted to see if anyone had tried it. Thank you!

Try asking your question on the AMA section of cruisecritic. You'll have more experience to pull from other there I'd think.

Saw them but didn't sleep on one. It would be a tight fit in the room when the chair is extended as a bed.

We had one and it was very small. I really wouldn't put an adult on it. it would be fine for a kid. The room is very cramped with it open

Thank you! I’m not sure why the booking agent wouldn’t point that out when they knew I was booking 3 adults.

I looked hard at the ABD river cruises when then first came out. I think the 3 person and adjoining rooms are new for river ships and are really designed for families with kids. I'm guessing there is very limited experience out there with them yet.

I found a photo from our cabin but I don’t know how to post it here. PM me with your email address and I can send it to you if you’d like. An adult of slight build might be comfortable, an adult of larger build would not be as comfortable. It is about as wide as a standard sized pillow, definitely not as wide as a twin bed. Hope this helps.

I found a photo from our cabin but I don’t know how to post it here. PM me with your email address and I can send it to you if you’d like. An adult of slight build might be comfortable, an adult of larger build would not be as comfortable. It is about as wide as a standard sized pillow, definitely not as wide as a twin bed. Hope this helps.
In the area where you type a reply, hit the "More Options" button at the bottom right. Then you should see a button at the bottom that says "Upload a File". If you click that, it will take you to a Browse popup, find and select your photo. It will upload it to a view below your text. Put the cursor where you want the photo to be, then click "Full Image". That will embed the photo in your post.

Sayhello

Wow, you're definitely not putting someone tall on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter