Question about the marathon live show 11/24/18

I hope the entire thing gets released, including the "mundane banter". I almost never listen to the show live as it's during work hours, as will this show be. So if you're looking for listener input, I vote for posting the complete thing. 12 hours of content would keep me entertained on the drive to and from work for a few weeks.

I agree. It starts at 2am Sunday here in Australia, and I'll be on a plane with no wifi for most of it.

I hope the entire thing gets released, including the "mundane banter". I almost never listen to the show live as it's during work hours, as will this show be. So if you're looking for listener input, I vote for posting the complete thing. 12 hours of content would keep me entertained on the drive to and from work for a few weeks.
I wonder if there is a way to post the entire thing, making it only available if you give a small donation to the cause? Would go along with the purpose of the event, and would bring smiles to a bunch more faces. Just don’t have any idea how easy it would be to do. I also can’t watch the whole thing, love the mundane banter, and would gladly give a bit extra to the cause for this availability. Just a thought

BREAKING: Pete just explained that most of the 12-hour marathon show will be available online, in separate segments.

The show includes some short "interludes" about the live auction. These intermissions distinguish the segments which are going to be put online. So all those who can't watch live will have an opportunity to get most of the show.

I am really enjoying the stream so far, some of the mundane banter has really shed light into the relationships they all have with each other and the behind the scenes stuff.

I am really enjoying all the contributions from so many different voices and faces. I think the Dis is at their best when it's a huge collaboration like this.

Can't. Wait. For. The. Tokyo. Rant.

I hope that a lot of the show is put out to watch again as thanks to my special needs child not going to bed until 3:30 AM I ended up falling asleep during part of the first 3 hours and missed a bunch. Makes me sad and a bit upset that my DH didn't stay up and handle her. She wasn't bad just sat and watch Fox and the Hound 1 and 2 with the worst thing being adjusting the volume up and down usually with no sound.

I am really enjoying the stream so far, some of the mundane banter has really shed light into the relationships they all have with each other and the behind the scenes stuff.

I am really enjoying all the contributions from so many different voices and faces. I think the Dis is at their best when it's a huge collaboration like this.

Can't. Wait. For. The. Tokyo. Rant.

They should put up a donation item that the more money raised via it the more extreme of a rant Pete gives

I hope that a lot of the show is put out to watch again as thanks to my special needs child not going to bed until 3:30 AM I ended up falling asleep during part of the first 3 hours and missed a bunch. Makes me sad and a bit upset that my DH didn't stay up and handle her. She wasn't bad just sat and watch Fox and the Hound 1 and 2 with the worst thing being adjusting the volume up and down usually with no sound.
I missed some of the explanation due to being called away to help somebody here in my building, but when I came back, Pete was explaining MOST of it (especially the "important" stuff, like the interviews, news segments, etc.) WILL be available to watch/listen to later.

really hoping the marathon show gets posted in it's entirety-was planning on decorating the tree and watching all day but a family emergency popped up.

saw on twitter craig asked if people would make a small donation to GKTW for access-YES! that would be great.

I don't even know all the details yet regarding this, but I would wager to guess that we'll be putting up the parts that are the MUST-WATCH moments. I know many out there who would consider our mundane banter to be the best part, but that's most likely what will get chopped out and the content oriented segments will be what gets posted. Again, Pete and I haven't even discussed those details yet, but we'll let everyone know more details as we get closer.

Since Pete mentioned this will be an annual event, could you post a general schedule next year? I missed parts of Pete’s Tokyo discussion. It would have been helpful knowing what time that discussion was taking place.

Since Pete mentioned this will be an annual event, could you post a general schedule next year? I missed parts of Pete’s Tokyo discussion. It would have been helpful knowing what time that discussion was taking place.
That was part of the point. You tuned in when you could and if you missed segments, you missed them. We made it abundantly clear that the segments would be released sometime after the show was aired and since then we've even added the option of seeing the whole show with a $10 or more donation in our auction, so if you missed parts you'd have the chance to watch or listen to it later.

That was part of the point. You tuned in when you could and if you missed segments, you missed them. We made it abundantly clear that the segments would be released sometime after the show was aired and since then we've even added the option of seeing the whole show with a $10 or more donation in our auction, so if you missed parts you'd have the chance to watch or listen to it later.

Since I couldn't make it during the original I started watching the show yesterday and have been thoroughly enjoying it. I understand that we can watch the segments, and I appreciate that we have the opportunity to watch the entire marathon. It's a win/win/win in my book.

Thank you. :flower:

Craig, if we want to take advantage of this, is there anything special we have to do once we make the donation through the auction site? Or will you contact us automatically with the link?

I am making my donation on Thursday night that way I am not tempted to watch before my free time on the weekend.

I hope the "moving to Orlando" segment will be released? Is that a possibility?

I hope the "moving to Orlando" segment will be released? Is that a possibility?

Don't want to speak for Craig, but I believe it will be - my understanding is all the "formal" segments will be (so anything that started/ended with a black fad)

Also, they have added a section to WDWinfo about moving to Orlando. It contains a link to the video (though, currently is the link to the full show which is now marked as private so it doesn't work) and then at the bottom of the page is the write up on each of the different areas that Eric wrote (and I think these are what were mentioned during the segment):

https://www.wdwinfo.com/moving-to-the-magic/

Don't want to speak for Craig, but I believe it will be - my understanding is all the "formal" segments will be (so anything that started/ended with a black fad)

Also, they have added a section to WDWinfo about moving to Orlando. It contains a link to the video (though, currently is the link to the full show which is now marked as private so it doesn't work) and then at the bottom of the page is the write up on each of the different areas that Eric wrote (and I think these are what were mentioned during the segment):

https://www.wdwinfo.com/moving-to-the-magic/
Thank you so much for the info!!!

Has anyone seen a time breakdown of the segments from the released show video? For those of us with access to the full show it would be a lot easier than scrubbing through the show looking for say, the Tokyo segment.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter