Question about how they "charge" food on DDP

Heathr6913

Mouseketeer
Okay, I think I've got the whole DP down pat, except I have one more question still not answered. When you pay for your food, while on the DP, you pay with your key to the world card right? So, what happens if for some reason they charge it on there as the DP but it ends up charging your credit card? because we will probably have charging privelages on our card. Sorry if that's confusing I hope you know what I'm talking about. Is it pretty obvious on the receipt? Does it actually say "1 table service was charged" or something like that? Thanks!

Heathr6913 said:
Okay, I think I've got the whole DP down pat, except I have one more question still not answered. When you pay for your food, while on the DP, you pay with your key to the world card right? So, what happens if for some reason they charge it on there as the DP but it ends up charging your credit card? because we will probably have charging privelages on our card. Sorry if that's confusing I hope you know what I'm talking about. Is it pretty obvious on the receipt? Does it actually say "1 table service was charged" or something like that? Thanks!

Yes, when you give your KTTW card for your meal they give you a receipt with the number of TS's, CS's, and snacks left on it. If there's a problem it seems they are quick to fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter