Question about Groupon to Buy Sam's Club membership

Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr
I have never used Groupon so I really am a newby to this. Groupon has a deal on the Sam's club membership where when you buy it, you get several free things (and buying the membership at the Sam's club does not do this)--how does this work? Do you get an email or something telling Sam's club that you purchased this membership on line and then how do you redeem it? I haven' had a Sam's club membership in years but I do have the Sam's club credit card which I use when we travel because it doesn't have the foreign transaction fees and I got a check for $49.00 to cash in by 12-31 but you have to have a Sam's club membership to do this. It will pretty much be a wash....get the $49.00 and then spend the money for the membership but at least I will have the membership for a year to use. Thanks in advance!

After you buy the groupon you get an email with a code and redemption instructions.
IIRC there is a link right in that email that brings you to Sams Club to enter the code.

I did it for Sam's once, and also, recently for Costco. In both cases, I had to contact customer service to get my freebies. Just keep all the information from the groupon offer in case there is an issue.

didnt require me to do anything with Sams Club... but for Costco i had to go into costco to complete the membership.

but yes, u just follow the link thats instructed by the Sams Club Groupon email.

And the freebies are automatically loaded to your membership ID. I never even went to customer service to get a card as I just use the app. I bought a rotisserie chicken and it came off automatically at checkout once in was done ringing everything up.

I will need to get a card eventually to use the gas station

Are you currently seeing this offered for you? I've been wanting to get a membership and haven't seen it offered in a few weeks.

Freebies are loaded within 24 hours of activating your membership and getting the physical card at the membership desk....at least that’s what the Sam’s Club associate Told me.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest