Question about getting a small Christmas Tree at BC

Best_Vacation_EVER!

DIS Veteran
We'll be spending Christmas at BC this year... we wanted to get a small lighted Christmas tree for the room. I think in past years Disney Florist had some offerings but I can't see them at all. Are there other options for this (I know I can order from Amazon but would love to not have to worry about deliveries... I guess I can order something locally and carry in our luggage but would love something local and easy:)

We'll be spending Christmas at BC this year... we wanted to get a small lighted Christmas tree for the room. I think in past years Disney Florist had some offerings but I can't see them at all. Are there other options for this (I know I can order from Amazon but would love to not have to worry about deliveries... I guess I can order something locally and carry in our luggage but would love something local and easy:)

I'll post your question over on the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ forum, which gets more traffic than this subforum. Maybe some resort veterans will have helpful info for you.

:goodvibes

I shipped a small 4ft tree down ahead of time and then shipped it back. I just went down to bell services and they found it for me:) Super easy!

We were at wdw in December 2015 and bought a Mickey tree in a tube at one of the parks, no lights, but you could bring small battery operated one's with you. It was maybe a foot tall.

We brought an inexpensive one with us then posted that we were done with it on a Facebook group and someone came and picked it up to use after us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter