Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Good Morning.

I made it to work today. Don't want to be here but we have a big meeting that I'm in charge of getting food catered for so I figured I better be here.

Didn't do anything yesterday. I went to the doctor. She said my symptoms all point to the new COVID strand. Thankfully my test came back negative along with the strep and pneumonia test she did. I guess I just have a bad cold. My glands are still swollen and I'm on the verge of losing my voice. Rough couple of nights sleeping, hopefully tonight will be better. I can't use my cpap machine because I can't breathe out of my nose so I'm sure that's playing a big part of me not sleeping.

I'm going to walk over to the cafe across the hall and get a smoothie for breakfast. I just don't feel like eating.

That's about it, have a great day.

Good morning. Heading for 2 more days of 80 degree temps and then falling back down to more fall like temps (62). Supposed to get down to freezing Sunday night. I did all the yard work yesterday, hopefully for the last time. I started mowing at the beginning of April here, and finished in Oct. That's a lot of grass cutting, lol. Any leaves that fall can sit there until Spring. I was so tired when I came in, but seeing how nice the yard looks made me feel like I did something.

I made a small chicken 'cobbler' for dinner and have enough for tonight so I won't have to do anything but reheat it. Watched some tv, and went to bed before midnight

I have a ton of trash to take down, since I cleaned out the shed and behind the shed, so I need to get myself moving

@footballmouse Sorry to hear you have Covid, I hope you feel better soon

Have a nice day

1729602549169.png

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest