QR -> Good News

I cant even get into the site to do that , LOL Journeyzkids.com keeps popping up instead.:confused3 ....Also is it only those who qualify to take the surveys?
Wait....I got in....I think. LOL

You don't need to access the site. You can look at the blog too and we will send you the links.
You have to qualify. They have over 100 surveys in rotation. If you don't qualify try again in a few hours.

We also just added a $0.50 consumer survey in the blog for those who qualify.

I am not sure what is going on, but my balance has not followed yet. My old and new email are the same, I have contacted the support email, but yet no change.

I have the form come up to tranfer my balance again but when I click on access account it just loops back to the sign-in form.

I have the form come up to tranfer my balance again but when I click on access account it just loops back to the sign-in form.

Me too! When I put in my password and click "access account" nothing happens except my password disappears?

ETA - Just saw this message from Dmitry on the blog: "NOTE: THIS BOX WILL START WORKING IN A FEW HOURS. IT MIGHT NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE YET. I will update this post once this balance transfer box is live with all the directions."

I was having the same problem. Guess I'll try again later today.

The transfer form is working for me but the total I think is wrong. My balance seems to be off so does this mean that the clicks we were getting on the new site don't count?

The transfer form is working for me but the total I think is wrong. My balance seems to be off so does this mean that the clicks we were getting on the new site don't count?

The link is not live and it does NOT include your new QR balance you earned. It only includes your old balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter