PUSH

I have a video of my DGD interacting with it in 2022. It wasn’t like the old days where there was an actual person running it, it was all pre-recorded stuff, but to a 3 year-old it was fun! I was just wondering if it was still there.

I have personally seen and heard it working multiple times within the last couple of years. I can't nail down exactly the last time I saw it, but I'd say most likely it was one of our 2023 trips. Due to my husband's health issues we've cancelled most of our trips this year, and the one time I've been in the Odyssey building back in March I did not pay any attention. I hope it's still there. It's the little things that bring that Disney magic!

Love PUSH. our story:

Back around 2012 in MK, our three kids were playing with PUSH. Our daughters were about 10 and 8 at the time and our son was 5. Push says to our son: "You know why you should be nice to your sisters? ...because someday they'll have hot friends". :rotfl2:Went right over his head but all the adults in the area had a good laugh. Good 'ol PUSH.

That is NOT PUSH. That's just a prerecorded thing when you put your trash in it.

PUSH moved around and had personal live one on one conversations.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest