List of characters-
Mom (47)
Son #1 (27)
Son#2 (25)
GF of Son #2 (22)
Daughter#1 (13)
Daughter#2 (11)

Booked Portofino Bay Club level

Purchased the Power Pass (?) pretty sure that’s what it is called.

Awesome ALWAYS t-shirts purchased from etsy arrived and ready for all.

Son #1, for purposes of this report, I shall refer to as the Hulk. He suggested we all chose a favorite super hero and get a T-shirt to have a second matchy matchy day. I have secured Black Widow, DD1 a really cool spidey shirt, and Dd2 has selected a baby groot shirt. I believe Son2 and GF have selected Captain America and Chris Pratt’s character in Guardians of the Galaxy, the name escapes me.

So that’s the first installment of what i hope will be a helpful trip report!

Hi that sounds so cool about the t-shirts. Every trip DH, DD, and DD's BF and myself all get new HP shirts and wear them one day. I like the idea of the superheroes. Due to unseen circumstances we had to change our CL at RPR in June to Portofino CL. I am anxious to hear about it. I was on the fence about doing it here as I never have.

I have the Power Pass too we upgraded in August when we were there.

Have a great trip and can't wait for your report:thumbsup2

First attempt at a Universal report but here goes-

List of characters-
Mom (47)
Son #1 (27)
Son#2 (25)
GF of Son #2 (22)
Daughter#1 (13)
Daughter#2 (11)

Booked Portofino Bay Club level

Purchased the Power Pass (?) pretty sure that’s what it is called.

Awesome ALWAYS t-shirts purchased from etsy arrived and ready for all.

Son #1, for purposes of this report, I shall refer to as the Hulk. He suggested we all chose a favorite super hero and get a T-shirt to have a second matchy matchy day. I have secured Black Widow, DD1 a really cool spidey shirt, and Dd2 has selected a baby groot shirt. I believe Son2 and GF have selected Captain America and Chris Pratt’s character in Guardians of the Galaxy, the name escapes me.

So that’s the first installment of what i hope will be a helpful trip report!

Sounds like a lot of fun........

Like the family choices for Tee shirts.........look forward to reading about your trip!!!

Can't wait to hear more! Love the t-shirts! Our two DS would not wear matching shirts or family trip shirts! I like yours- they are all different but themed!

Can't wait to read about your adventures...love the tshirts and Chris Pratt's character in GOTG is Starlord.

We are back home and settled so I will first address club level. I see posts frequently asking about food in the club lounge. Breakfast, had fresh cut fruit, boiled eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, tons of breakfast pastries, cold cereals, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, and a breakfast meat. We enjoyed the breakfast every morning. Afternoon snacks were pretty basic, white cheddar popcorn, pretzels, various chips, chewy granola bars. Evenings, the first night pork loin, potatoes, and grilled veggie mix. Second night, bbq chicken, broccoli, and mac&cheese. Third night, teriyaki chicken with 2 hot side. Fourth night, was Mexican themed but I didn't go to the lounge, I believe it was enchiladas, rice, and veggies. They always had a cheese area and various salads and accompaniments. The evening desserts were not impressive at all, every night they had the same cookies, the first night tiny red velvet cakes, the second night cannoli and tiramisu, we didn't make it to the last 2 nights to even see what they had.

Overall, the club level was okay. It had been years since we had been to Portifino Bay and we loved the resort but I'm not sure if club is a good option for our group. We didn't stay at the resort much because of the weather. It rained off and on frequently and we didn't get to enjoy the pool very much so we spent a lot of time in the parks. So we didn't really maximize the lounge at all and overall the offering were meh. We enjoy eating out and just didn't utilize the lounge that much and the offerings were just okay.

I would rate the resort itself a solid 9 on a 1-10 scale but the club level would receive a 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!