• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS SPOTLIGHT: Cítricos

Scottwdw

Photographer
The Grand Floridian hosts not one but two up-scale restuarants, Cítricos boasts an excellent menu for you to enjoy. Check it out at http://pscalculator.net

Happy Planning!
smileyhat.gif

Hmmmmmm,

We had a particularly bad experience at Citricos and all the GF restaurants in general.

We had very prompt service right up until the point where we said, "We don't drink."

At that point our waiter vaporized and we hardly ever saw him again. My wife ordered a Diet Coke and even after asking for a refill, never got one. We saw this repeated at the other restaurants as well. I presume that since drinks makes up such a sizeable portion of the bill they figure the tip isn't worth it or something.

Also, having such a great view of the MK they should dim the lights and pump in the music for the fireworks. On our stay they didn't even seat that section and had no clue as to when the fireworks started.

The food was expensive, but we anticipated that. The food we had wasn't very tasty and we were disappointed by that.

We gave up on the GF restaurants and found great service at Ohana, which is now our favorite place to eat.

Wow, we love Citricos! Always stay at GF and have eaten at all the restaurants. Heres my GF eating take: Gasparilla-really convienent and not terrible; 1900 Park Fare-great characters, breakfast better than dinner(wine options very limited);Gf cafe-ok: V&A-loved it, but pricey(a little too much formality, when we're at WDW; Narcoosee-great food,view, service; Room service-well theres the problem; anyway, Citricos is our favorite better than Narcoosee and V&A. We will be going again in Feb. Do agree that fireworks music would be great. Sorry to hear your experience/service was'nt great, give it another try.

Thanks for the link on Citricos. We have PS for there on our first night this December. We can't wait to try it!

:p

Citricos is one of our favorite spots--we had intended to dine there this trip, but the place was completely booked for the Australian Wine Fest.
IT's on our list for May 2005!!

Thanks, Scott, for the link to the review.We don't hear a lot about Citricos, so I was happy to see it in the Spotlight! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter