PS for restraunts in Epcot

jolyn96

Earning My Ears
We are going to going for our honeymoon on oct 3 and staying through the 10th. We were just wondering if it is hard to get a table at one of the restraunts in epcot. We dont have ps for the first night that we get there, and would possibly like to eat in epcot but just dont want to be tied down with a ps resi. Thanks!!!

Well you can do a few things. You can eat at one of the counter service areas in World Showcase. Some of them are very good. You could for instance eat at the Mexican one and if you are lucky grab a good seat for Illuminations.

If you want to you can try and get a PS at one of the sitdown restaurants when you get to the park or at your resort before you leave.

A third option is to eat at one of the Epcot resorts. There are some really great restaurants just outside the international gateway.

I always reccomend a PS so you don't have to wait, however, when we went in Feb, we were able to just walk right into Le Cellier one night.

It was a horrible night out, pouring rain, people were leaving the parks, so that might have had something to do with the lack of crowds however.

But we just walked right in, were sat right down and discovered one of our new favorites!!!

If you make a PS and then decide you don't want it, you can always cancel that morning. As long as you remember to cancel, and don't leave them hanging, they have no problem with that.

October starts the Food and Wine Festival so Epcot is usually pretty busy. Although, people might be sampling food from the festival instead of eating in the sit down restaurants, so you may get lucky.

We are going the same time as you (Oct. 2-9) and made PS for Le Cellier. I think Epcot is going to be busy with the F&W Festival. You can always cancel if you can't make it. :)

Since it is the Food & Wine Fest I would recommend getting a PS! Especially if you want a special romantic dinner somewhere!
You can always cancel if you can't make it!

Congrats on your upcoming Wedding!

Jodi :D

We are going the same time as you (Oct. 2-9) and made PS for Le Cellier.

Jenn Lynn, We will also be there at the same time as you, when is your PS for. Mine is for the 6th at 5:30!

Terry:wave2:

:jumping1: :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter