• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PS for LeCellier??

Nanabug02

DIS Veteran
My husband and I will be there at the end of June and thought we might try Le Cellier for the first time. We don't really want to make a PS since we don't know what day we will be going.

Do you need to have a PS for an early lunch at Le Cellier?

When you arrive and decide what day you are going to be at Epcot and make your PS ASAP.You might need to be flexible on your lunch time if you wait to until you arrive to make your PS.:wave2:

My experience has been that the nicer restaurants in WS are easier to get into for lunch. But I agree that as soon as you know you are going to any restaurant and can estimate a time call for a PS. It doesn't matter is it's now, a week before you go, the morning of, or when you're on your way to the restaurant. It could save you hours of waiting for a table.

We have had no problem walking in at 11:30am and getting a table within 5 minutes. Both times were in June. If you plan to go later, you may want to make a PS. Enjoy!

We didn't have any problem walking in for lunch...HOWEVER...if you really have your heart set on going there, make the PS's when you get to epcot. That way you won't be disappointed.

We really love Le Cellier, I hope you enjoy it!!

It really depends on when you are going. Most of the time for a party of two if you go early you should be able to get in with very little wait. But if you are going during a holiday period I would suggest making a PS, you can always cancel it later if you change your mind.

Have to say they have an excellent lunch. We usually get a bowl of the Chedder Cheese soup and split a salad like the trout one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter