Procrastinated and now 6-26-03 Wonder is sold out - any options

antmaril

DIS Veteran
I have been struggling between taking a three day cruise on the Wonder (June 26th) or just staying at the Yacht Club and going to the parks. We are now leaning towards the cruise and everything I've checked online (Expedia, Travelocity, Cruises Only and the DisneyCruise line) shows the cruise to be sold out. Does anyone know if some of the travel agencies might have cabins available?

Since it's the Memorial Day weekend, I will probably have to wait until Tuesday to find out officially.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

At this point? Doubtful. The ship usually sells out many months in advance.

The only option would be their version of standby, but even that would be a very long shot.

Thanks for your reply. We will have to forget about the cruise for this year and enjoy our visit to WDW.

I will have to commit much sooner next time!!

You're welcome, wish it was better news than that.

A small piece of advice, the further out you book, the bettter, they offer discounts for earlier booking. The earliest you can book, is at 18 months out, I think.

Could you check to see if the 4 night Wonder leaving on Sunday is still available? I'm not sure how flexible your dates are, but it might be worth a shot......good luck!

Try emailing www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

They sponsor this board and I have booked through them and been extremely pleased. Their response is usually very quick. Good luck! Ya never know when something might become available!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter