private shuttles CDG -DLP

goofiiee

Earning My Ears
Having done some research on the net for above service (after not being able to locate/contact Silvershuttle, which was the cheapest), currently the following two companies offer the best price for the trip:

Eurominibus-eur 70 for 4 people (rates on line, but confirmed anyway)

Grey Shuttle-eur 77 for 4 people (had to get quote via e-mail)

This is for private not shared service, and direct i.e. they will not be touring the airport terminals picking other passengers up. The eurominibus people said they would be waiting w/ a sign. :worried: cross my fingers....

Thought some of you would like to know, since there are others charging from 100 to 120, (even up to 150, probably with a sleek sedan and not a van!) for this service.

Now, I myself have no idea about the QUALITY of the service, I hope they show up, (They had better pirate: )

Will let you know when we return.....

Only 10 more days to go.......!!!!! :cheer2:
:cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'd suspect this would be for single journey, otherwise it would be even cheaper than silvershuttle's previous rates :)

Thanks for posting the information. It will be especially useful for those arriving at later times and trying to get to val d'Europe hotels eg. Explorer, Holiday Inn etc

Reid

Thank you for posting this. It is helpful to know there are other options!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter