• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess Tea Party?

Pea Picker

Mouseketeer
Is there such a thing as a "Princess Tea Party" or something similar to afternoon tea. If so could you tell me where to go for the info.

Thanks

This is the information that they have on allearsnet.com

"Event Details

Grand Floridian's Garden View Lounge

The My Disney Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa has been extended through 1/28/05. Your credit card will be charged by WDW prior to the event.

Through October 2nd, the tea will be offered
Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.

Starting October 3rd, the tea will be offered
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.

Your little girl can dress up and have a special tea party with Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. The tea party is hosted by "Rose Petal" a magical rose from Aurora's garden, who will lead sing-alongs, storytelling and a princess parade.

In addition to the tea party, princess cake and meet and great with Aurora, each guest from 3-11 will receive "My Disney Girl" collectable doll plus accessories; a tiara, Princess link bracelet, princess scrapbook and a "Best Friend" certificate.

$200 includes gratuity (but not tax) for one adult and one child ages 3-11. Additional adult guest is $65 plus tax and an additional child is $135 plus tax."

do a search for the Perfectly Princess Tea Party. There's been several reviews of the tea party. There's even one with pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter