Priceline Express Deals

Im looking on hotwire for Aug 27-sept 2. I see a few disney ones but this one is confusing me.

3.5 star, for $110 (orig 194) free parking, free internet and also lists an airport shuttle. There are 2 bed choices (Hotel chooses and a king)

I want to say maybe CBR but Im pretty sure I already see that one listed since they have another 3.5 star for $100 (orig 224). Free internet, airport ****tle, bed choices are hotel choice, 2 queens and 1 murphy and 2 queens.

Are they both CBR with different bed choices??? That original price and the free parking are throwing me off

I say not Disney due to the free parking in listing.

Hi all, can anyone help me determine what this hotel is on Hotwire?

2/2 - 2/3
$195
2 Adults 1 Child (If you don't add the child the room does not pop up)
4-star Hotel in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area

I'm guessing AKL due to the .2 miles proximity on map?
Very curious as well as I’m about to pull the trigger. It has airport shuttle, bonnet creek... .2 from animal kingdom but it doesn’t seem like the trip advisor review # match?

Im pretty sure its AKL or one of its villas. I ended up going with Coronado that date instead though for $91, if you want the sure thing.

Hi
I’m looking at 7/8-11 on Hotwire
250/nt
4 star
Bed choices are courtyard view( one queen and bunk bed)or woods view
0.8 miles from Magic Kingdom
Internet, Airport Shuttle, golf nearby,fitness center, pools, restaurants, smoke free rooms

This seems like it has to be Wilderness Lodge due to distance from MK and views listed?

Has anyone used the map feature and the hidden hotel’s distances from the various parks on Hotline to get a better idea of which hotel it might be? I feel like AKLodge on Hotwire is a dead giveaway because it’s usually listed as something like 0.2 miles from Animal Kingdom.

I'm not sure how reliable the hotwire maps are. My biggest indicator is airport shuttle, I don't really pay attention to the other amenities since HW hasn't updated the parking/pet thing

Wow...very odd that the resorts would just disappear? Hotwire seems a bit glitchy as well, book asap just in case.

Looks like the disney resorts are being pulled off of priceline!
oohhhh no. I didn't jump on anything last night and now this. Ugh.

ETA: Now that I think about it, when I was looking last night they all started giving me an "unavailable" page when I clicked on one to book. That must have been when they got pulled.

Who knows, but a major Disney blog published a post recently with step-by-step details on how to get Priceline deals. That’s quite different than a small group of people chatting about it on a sub-forum of a messageboard. Maybe someone at Disney caught wind and didn’t like it so publicly known that you can book their premier hotels for 60% off so easily? It seemed a little more under the radar prior to that website posting, sending multiple newsletters about it, etc.

It also could have very well been an error on PL’s part. Disney doesn’t even have their own discounts out past April yet, and PL hd 60% off deals for many of the Disney resorts through September.

I had my own running list of dates I found good deals for, but we just don’t know when we can return yet ... so I didn’t end up booking either. Happy for those who did snag those deals!
the dang bloggers alway ruin stuff. It makes me >:(. They do it with the credit card churning game too. (I'm looking at you Tesla man).

oohhhh no. I didn't jump on anything last night and now this. Ugh.

ETA: Now that I think about it, when I was looking last night they all started giving me an "unavailable" page when I clicked on one to book. That must have been when they got pulled.

It was about 7:30 ish ET when I noticed it. They all came up in my search and I was ready to book, then the unavailable page appeared for each one. Sigh.

Im looking on hotwire for Aug 27-sept 2. I see a few disney ones but this one is confusing me.

3.5 star, for $110 (orig 194) free parking, free internet and also lists an airport shuttle. There are 2 bed choices (Hotel chooses and a king)

I want to say maybe CBR but Im pretty sure I already see that one listed since they have another 3.5 star for $100 (orig 224). Free internet, airport ****tle, bed choices are hotel choice, 2 queens and 1 murphy and 2 queens.

Are they both CBR with different bed choices??? That original price and the free parking are throwing me off
I spent an hour researching this result with very similar dates! Taking into account that others have reported Hotwire listing free parking, and looking at the distances the resort is listed as being from places like Epcot or Typhoon Lagoon I am 99% certain this is French Quarter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!