Priceline Express Deals

There is an Orbitz promo code, LOVETRAVEL, which appears to work on Disney resorts for 10%. You need to go thru booking process and apply code, where indicated, to see if it works; i.e., it is not valid for the Swan.

Thanks so much for this! I went on orbitz and plugged in my dates and the code does work, but the rate is still lower on Priceline. But if anyone else is looking to book through orbitz, this code works!

I found another 10% off PL Express deals code in my email if anyone needs one. It expires tonight!

ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
62Q3SL4ZC3C
Book by 03/14/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

Do you ever see priceline coupons for regular booking which are not for the express deals?

Do you ever see priceline coupons for regular booking which are not for the express deals?
I have not yet found a coupon for regular Priceline bookings, but I do always book those through Ebates so I at least get 5% cash back after my stay. It's not as satisfying as getting the money off right away, but it's better than nothing! :D

Hi all,
I'm thinking of booking the swan/dolphin via an express deal for May 4-10. We will be two adults and two kids. Does anyone know how it would go to add two people to the room. I searched the forums and only found one post where someone said it took several calls and they were told they would be charged an extra $50/night per additional person but there was no confirmation of whether this indeed happened. An extra $100/night would not be worth it. thx

Last edited:
Hi all,
I'm thinking of booking the swan/dolphin via an express deal for May 4-10. We will be two adults and two kids. Does anyone know how it would go to add two people to the room. I searched the forums and only found one post where someone said it took several calls and they were told they would be charged an extra $50/night per additional person but there was no confirmation of whether this indeed happened. An extra $100/night would not be worth it. thx
After linking your Priceline booking to your MDE, you can call Disney’s wholesale department and have the kids added to the reservation. If you search this thread for “4 0 7” without the spaces you should be able to find the phone number for the wholesale dept.

Hi all,

After linking your Priceline booking to your MDE, you can call Disney’s wholesale department and have the kids added to the reservation. If you search this thread for “4 0 7” without the spaces you should be able to find the phone number for the wholesale dept.

The Swan and Dolphin are not owned or operated by Disney, so Disney wholesale has nothing to do with this.
To OP: I would recommend using Hotwire instead of Priceline as Hotwire will let you choose the number of people in the room when searching. It's the only way to know for sure what the charge will be.

The Swan and Dolphin are not owned or operated by Disney, so Disney wholesale has nothing to do with this.
To OP: I would recommend using Hotwire instead of Priceline as Hotwire will let you choose the number of people in the room when searching. It's the only way to know for sure what the charge will be.
My mistake. I overlooked a very important detail of PP’s post. Thank you for correcting.

Ya, unfortunately the rate is more than double on Hotwire.

Ya, unfortunately the rate is more than double on Hotwire.
It’s Marriott owned now I believe - I think you would call directly and give preferred bed choice. I’m sure they would do what they could to accommodate but Priceline just won’t guarantee. I added my little one to a Boston express deal once and it was not a problem as we had been assigned 2 queens.

Is it just me or did Priceline change format on Express Deals? It looked different last night unless I’m hallucinating from lack of sleep.

I believe I’m seeing a few offers week of 4/23-30.., specifically the $243; Beach Club???

Is it just me or did Priceline change format on Express Deals? It looked different last night unless I’m hallucinating from lack of sleep.

I believe I’m seeing a few offers week of 4/23-30.., specifically the $243; Beach Club???

The format looks the same on my computer. HC says the $243 is something Disney. I'm seeing, "was $552," and, "Someone just booked the same hotel for $550." Wilderness Lodge is showing elsewhere as "was $550," so that would be my guess. Beach Club is showing up as 10% off, $545 per night.

Not sure about the $238. HC is saying Holiday Inn or Disney Moderate, but I thought the Holiday Inn had a resort fee. Still not a great price if it is a Moderate.

The 3-star for $269 is presumably a family suite at a Value, given the high price.

The format looks the same on my computer. HC says the $243 is something Disney. I'm seeing, "was $552," and, "Someone just booked the same hotel for $550." Wilderness Lodge is showing elsewhere as "was $550," so that would be my guess. Beach Club is showing up as 10% off, $545 per night.

Not sure about the $238. HC is saying Holiday Inn or Disney Moderate, but I thought the Holiday Inn had a resort fee. Still not a great price if it is a Moderate.

The 3-star for $269 is presumably a family suite at a Value, given the high price.

Thank u, great info! I’m trying to decice if I should take a chance @ the $243.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter