humbug83

Earning My Ears
Sorry this may sound a dumb question, but when you send a postcard to UK would I need to put an airmail sticker on it? and if so where would I get these stickers from?

I sent one on a previous visit and just bought a stamp in the shop at Sequoia Lodge.I told the CM I wanted to send a postcard to the UK and he seemed to know what I needed.Didn't need an airmail sticker that I can recall.
I am sure you will be able to get stamps in all the hotel shops but I don't know about inside the park.There is a postbox just inside the train station,where I posted mine and it arrived in the UK within 5 days-just a day after we got home!

Hi, my wife always takes envelopes and puts the postcards in the envelopes! I know it seems mad but the postcards always arrive quicker!

I did not believe her until we posted two cards to the same address one in an envelope and one not. The one in an envelope arrived in a couple of days and the one not in an envelope took over a week to arrive! The postage is the same as the envelope does not add any significant weight.

RussUK said:
Hi, my wife always takes envelopes and puts the postcards in the envelopes! I know it seems mad but the postcards always arrive quicker!

I did not believe her until we posted two cards to the same address one in an envelope and one not. The one in an envelope arrived in a couple of days and the one not in an envelope took over a week to arrive! The postage is the same as the envelope does not add any significant weight.

Did she have to put an airmail sticker on when she used an envelope?

No, she never has that I noticed. If you feel happier putting the airmail sticker on, you can go in to most post offices and ask for a few to take with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter