Pool question

hes122

DIS Veteran
I know pool hopping isn't allowed.

Say I'm staying at Pop and my sister & her family are staying at AoA. If I'm watching her kids one night while they're at a park/ADR, am I able to take them to either pool if they want to swim?

They are not sister resorts and the pools are not open to guests of the other resorts. But if you are in the capacity of their babysitter, you can take them to their resort to swim and you should be allowed to enter with them. Make sure you have their MagicBands.

They are not sister resorts and the pools are not open to guests of the other resorts. But if you are in the capacity of their babysitter, you can take them to their resort to swim and you should be allowed to enter with them. Make sure you have their MagicBands.
That's what I was thinking. Thanks!

Even if you weren't in a Babysitting capacity,you and your sister could tell the AoA Lifeguards that you are staying at POP and your sister is staying at AOA and you would all like to swim together at AoA.

It would then be up to the Lifeguard's discretion(they most likely would approve since both parties are WDW Guests with one party actually staying at AoA).:)

Even if you weren't in a Babysitting capacity,you and your sister could tell the AoA Lifeguards that you are staying at POP and your sister is staying at AOA and you would all like to swim together at AoA.

It would then be up to the Lifeguard's discretion(they most likely would approve since both parties are WDW Guests with one party actually staying at AoA).:)
So important!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter