Pool hopping

ellisandmarie

Earning My Ears
We have a split stay coming up early November 2018, AKL in a cash room and SSR on our DVC points. We have found out that the pool at Jambo at AKL will be closed while we are there. Our home DVC resort is Beach Club. Do you think they would let us use the pool at Beach Club in lieu of having no pool at Jambo?

On the DVC MS site, it indicates pool hopping is not allowed at Beach Club:

• Pool hopping is not available at the following pools—with no exceptions to this policy:
    • Bay Cove Pool at Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
    • Uzima Pool and Samawati Springs Pool at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
    • Stormalong Bay at Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney's Beach Club Resorts
    • The leisure pool at Disney's Beach Club Villas
    • The Lava Pool and leisure pool at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
    • The Copper Creek Springs Pool at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
    • The pools at Disney's Art of Animation Resort
    • Boulder Ridge Cove Pool at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Keep in mind you can still use the pool at AKL Kidani since you are staying at Jambo.

On the DVC MS site, it indicates pool hopping is not allowed at Beach Club:

• Pool hopping is not available at the following pools—with no exceptions to this policy:
    • Bay Cove Pool at Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
    • Uzima Pool and Samawati Springs Pool at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
    • Stormalong Bay at Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Disney's Beach Club Resorts
    • The leisure pool at Disney's Beach Club Villas
    • The Lava Pool and leisure pool at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
    • The Copper Creek Springs Pool at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
    • The pools at Disney's Art of Animation Resort
    • Boulder Ridge Cove Pool at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Keep in mind you can still use the pool at AKL Kidani since you are staying at Jambo.

Thanks for that. I completely understand that they would want to ensure the popular pools are not over crowded. I just thought I would put it out there since we are home is BC. Does anyone have any positive exeprience to share with pool hopping and if so which resort did you go to?

BCV is very strict-they check every band or key card-we were there a year ago and by the end of the week the cm knew me by sight-would chat about the book I brought-but still checked my band.
The Kidani pool is very nice and depending when you go might not be crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!