Pooh Ride closed a lot??

BrandonsMom1

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I have heard that the Pooh ride at Disney World is closed some days. Which day it he best to go the Disney so we won't miss that ride. My son loves Pooh! We would be so disappointed if we got there one day and it was closed. Thanks..:wave2:

I've been lots to Disney and the Pooh ride has never been open on some days and closed on others. It opens with every other ride, plus it is one of those open for EMH mornings. The only time it would be closed is during a rehab. There is no rehab for Pooh on Deb's site www.allearsnet.com/tp/rehabs.htm anytime in the near future, so I think you'll definitely be able to ride this year.
:earsgirl:

I too have never seen this "closed" for a day. It did go under rehab I thought sometime in the last 2 years (???) but that would of been it.

We've been on it many times and have never seen it closed, not even temporarily.

It was closed, temporarialy, once during our January trip.

sometimes glitches happen...probably why it closed for a bit of time...never seen it closed for a full day though.

check the tip board when you walk in - or ask the CM standing there - they'll tell you if it's operational at that time.

I was there over Spring Break and it was open every time we were in MK over the course of a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter