Police Mickey head?

Krisscot

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if someone would help me make a Mickey head with a police hat or a black head with a blue line similar to the thin blue line design? I am trying to find something for my police officer husband. This way he won't feel to unmanly hahah:rotfl2: also his badge is 620. Thank you so much for any help!!!!!

I was wondering if someone would help me make a Mickey head with a police hat or a black head with a blue line similar to the thin blue line design? I am trying to find something for my police officer husband. This way he won't feel to unmanly hahah:rotfl2: also his badge is 620. Thank you so much for any help!!!!!

Here's my try:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mandy:goodvibes

well while I was fighting issues with our power going out....over and over again....Mandy had the same general idea as me!

Policeman3.jpg

Those are both the coolest things ever!!!! I was going to wait and surprise my husband with a shirt but those were both so cool I couldn't wait I had to show him! He just got the Biggest grin on his face and wanted to know if he got them both on a shirt :) :). Do you think it might be possible to have one of you do a just plain black Mickey head with a blue stripe horizontally across and then maybe his badge #? Then he would be all set.

You guys are seriously the best!!!

I seriously just about fell over laughing. I am so putting that one on a shirt too.... :rotfl2: many many thx!!!!

donnaf516: there are multiple DISigns on this thread from multiple DISigners. You need to indicate the DISigner you are asking and give the JPG file name.

Hi again.... I was hoping that you might have the time to make me a lime green Mickey with my dis board name "krisscot" in it? Btw. My husband thought the real men wear Micky shirt was great! :lmao: he is pretty funny.... For a cop. :rotfl: poor guy between myself and our two princess girls he has no chance hahaha

and with this I am departing this thread. any additional requests need to be entered on one of my appropriate request threads. thanks!!

They're fab! I don't suppose anyone has any female police officer ones, maybe minnie in a police outfit? I'm a female police officer in the UK, and would love one of these if anyone has anything suitable. Oh, and just in case, my badge number is 507.

That is so cool! I am not a designer.... But my husband loves to trade police patches with people. You wouldn't be interested in swapping a patch from Arizona would you? Did you also know you can take a patch to the firehouse at the magic kingdom and they will display it on their wall? We did that last time. My husband was so proud. It was pretty cool.

I would love to trade, however we don't have anything like that in our force unfortunately. :guilty: Anything that has our force emblem on is already sewn on, it doesn't come as a separate patch. I am a detective, so plain clothes, so I don't even have anything I can cut it off unfortunately!

When I went on our cruise this year on the Wonder, I got chatting to our server and told him what I do and he was really interested, and he told one of the chefs on the buffet, and the next thing I was being asked to show them my warrant card (which I had taken with me!). The chef in particular was really interested, although he seemed to think because I was a detective it would be all like CSI, and actually in England it isn't like that at all, and certainly not the department I work in, but never mind!

Krisscot, My hubby said he would love to trade a patch. PM me if he's interested in one from AK. =)

They're fab! I don't suppose anyone has any female police officer ones, maybe minnie in a police outfit? I'm a female police officer in the UK, and would love one of these if anyone has anything suitable. Oh, and just in case, my badge number is 507.
Post in Marion's thread (don't quote the DISign as it eats up her band width, use the jpg description) and let her know what you are looking for and I am sure she will be able to come up with something cool. :goodvibes

Krisscot, My hubby said he would love to trade a patch. PM me if he's interested in one from AK. =)

He would love to! He made fun of me for being a dis board aholic before our trip but now he thinks it is soooooo cool because he might be able to trade a patch. I told him there were tooons of people who were planners like me but he didn't believe me hahah:rotfl: I will pm you our address and then you can give me yours... :)

I would love to trade, however we don't have anything like that in our force unfortunately. :guilty: Anything that has our force emblem on is already sewn on, it doesn't come as a separate patch. I am a detective, so plain clothes, so I don't even have anything I can cut it off unfortunately!

When I went on our cruise this year on the Wonder, I got chatting to our server and told him what I do and he was really interested, and he told one of the chefs on the buffet, and the next thing I was being asked to show them my warrant card (which I had taken with me!). The chef in particular was really interested, although he seemed to think because I was a detective it would be all like CSI, and actually in England it isn't like that at all, and certainly not the department I work in, but never mind!

That is hysterical because my DH gets so irritated when I watch that show or anything like that. He just rolls his eyes constantly at CSI. however we were in Scotland last march and he was FASCINATED by a tv show there similar to cops. He was thrilled about how much car chases were allowed when here they can't pursue hardly at all. I swear we had that show on constantly. :rotfl: if you want a patch or collect anything like that I would still totally send u one. Maybe you could send a card or something for his collection. :). Are you traveling to Disney soon?

We have lots of "real life" police shows here on tv, police interceptors is a popular one, and police, camera, action. All show high speed police chases as if they happen every day, when really they don't! We have very strict rules on pursuits, especially if it is a motorbike involved when basically we're not allowed to pursue them at all!

I will have a look at work when I go back in September to see if there is anything I can trade, I know we used to do things like mouse mats and pens and stuff for when officers used to attend events in the community. No idea if we still have them though with all the budget cuts!

We are off on a disney cruise May 2012, going from New York, and one of the stops is Port Canaveral and we get in disney, so looking forward to that.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest