POINTS FOR RENT: VGF 83 points @ $15 per point. Use by 9-30-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedkdvc

Earning My Ears
Book at any resort within 7 months. Priority booking for The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort for outside the 7 month booking window up until 9-30-2020.

PM me with interest

Would you be able to book a standard view studio at the Poly. Sept 15-22, 2020 (7 nights)?

Looking for these dates to start but can be flexible! TIA

Kendra

Would you be able to book a standard view studio at the Poly. Sept 15-22, 2020 (7 nights)?

Looking for these dates to start but can be flexible! TIA

Kendra
Sorry, I can not book at the Poly until February 15th. There is availability for those dates at the Poly - I'd try to find someone who has Poly points who can book them.

Thank you for your quick response. How do I post that? I tried to post but they removed it.

You have to look for someone who is renting Polynesian points (PV) -- you can't post a request for a desired timeframe. Just keep an eye out for a post from a Polynesian owner. If one doesn't materialize you can try to have a non Poly owner book for you on Feb 15th. These studios will go fast once the 7 month window hits though - see if you can find a PV owner who is renting points

Book at any resort within 7 months. Priority booking for The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort for outside the 7 month booking window up until 9-30-2020.

PM me with interest
Looking for BWV Concierge June 3-5 or AK Concierge June 11-13. I will PM

I’m looking for a studio April 26-29 for 2 adults even if each night is a single night and we have to change resorts every night if you can’t get anything together

Anything available June 1-8? 2 adults and 2 children(6 and 10) . Any resort would do. Thanks.

I’m looking for a studio April 26-29 for 2 adults even if each night is a single night and we have to change resorts every night if you can’t get anything together
There are some 1 bedrooms available:

Saratoga - 1BR - 93pts
Animal Kingdom Kidani - 1BR - 96pts
Old Key West - 1BR - 90 pts
Animal Kingdom Jambo - 1BR - 96 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter