CLOSED: 0pts VGF ($12/pt) Exp. 11/30/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggerette

You are *so much* my type of nerd!!
Hello DISers,

[EDIT Tues Oct 28 11:50AM EST] Out of the original 100pts:
All Points are confirmed rented. This thread may be closed upon admin review.

I’m happy to reserve at any DVC resort that is open through the point expiration date 11/30/2020. (This means I don’t intend to reserve at VGC, since an opening date is not determined.)

Once a reservation is confirmed, full payment will be requested through PopMoney, which a secure personal payment service that my bank uses. I don’t use PayPal or Venmo to receive funds. Receipt of payment is a final transaction regardless of any circumstance other than DVC resort closure and return of points for a future reservation. I’m happy to set up Magical Express reservations for you where possible. Rental does not include admission to any parks, and other information about DVC stays will be given at time of confirmation/payment.

Please PM* with the following:
- Number of points to rent (if known)
- Check in date, check out date (any flexible date range)
- Resort(s)
- Size of accommodation (Studio, 1bed, 2bed)
- View preference (Standard, Preferred, etc.; see DVC resort point chart for point requirement per view type at that resort)

*If you cannot PM, we won’t be able to share necessary information to complete a resort reservation. Please follow DIS guidance to gain enough posts to be able to PM.

:goodvibes I'm looking forward to helping your family have a magical stay home away from home! :cutie:

Last edited:
Thanks y'all. I've replied to all PMs received so far.
I will continue to update here and in the title of the thread as the available points change. cheers! :cutie:

All PMs replied.
Just a FYI: I head to bed by 9pm EST. If you don't receive a timely reply after 9pm, I'll reply as soon as I'm back online in the morning and coherent enough to perform a proper search in the DVC site. :goodvibes

Good morning my fellow DISers!
All PMs that came in overnight have been replied. Once I have a confirmed reservation with a renter, I'll update here and to the PMs.
Now for some morning breakfast and tea.

A lovely family just rented a smaller point value reservation. Out of the original 100pts, I now have 54 points remaining available. These are $12/pt.

Some lovely families just rented smaller point value reservations. Out of the original 100pts:
All points are reserved, pending payment confirmation. Once payment is confirmed, the reservations will be final and complete. This thread will be kept updated.

Update: Out of the original 100 points:

Rental is confirmed for 52 points.
Remaining points are under reservation, but I have not received a response for questions/concerns/payment after several outreach attempts.

Wondering if you are going to release the 48 remaining points? Thank you

It's a great question! Ultimately, if the family doesn't complete the payment process, then I will have to release the reservation and its associated points.

I gave the family a full business week to complete payment, since PopMoney can take at least 1-3 full business days to complete. I didn't want the payment service process to impede their family vacation, but it's not fair to other families to sit on a reservation that could be rented out. I also don't know if perhaps the family is experiencing a hardship that's preventing them from responding since Monday. I don't want to be cruel; I do want to be fair.

I totally understand and appreciate the way you do business...very impressive!! When and if you do decide please know that I am interested. I've already gone through my 50% of borrow points and I'm currently making plans to go back the end of the month. Have a nice day!

Good morning DISers,

Due to non-responsiveness (after a week-long followup of 3 PMs, 2 texts, 1 voicemail) the pending reservation was cancelled. 48 points are available for rent.

Please refer to the first post with the requested information and final transaction notes. Please note that payment will be through PopMoney, which can take 1-3 full business days to complete. I'm willing to reserve, then allow for payment afterwards. If you cannot PM on the DIS board, we won't be able to share necessary information.

I will be offline this morning (Sunday) through about 1pm EST. I plan to respond this afternoon once I'm back online. Thanks so much, and all my best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter