CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT OKW RESORT 60 POINTS $14.75/PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, thank you very much for checking and for the information. Is there any availability for a studio (preferably standard view at Riviera, BLT, VGF, POLY or either Wilderness Lodge) for the same time period or perhaps the week after (Dec. 7-11)? If this is not specific enough, I apologize and please don't feel the need to respond. Thanks again for all your help so far!
I requested any night from November 30th to December 11 and there is only one night available any any of these resorts and probably any of the other ones too. The resorts are getting pretty filled up fast. Sorry.

I requested any night from November 30th to December 11 and there is only one night available any any of these resorts and probably any of the other ones too. The resorts are getting pretty filled up fast. Sorry.
No problem! Thank you very much again for looking!

I'm looking for a 2 BR at OKW July 25-27. I currently have the 23rd-25th reserved with my own points but ran short for the 25th-27th. Thanks!

Hello! We are looking for Poly or Bay Lake, studio.

August 26-29
2 Adults, one child age 8.

Thanks!

What 2 bedroom villas are available?
There is availability for 2 br at SS 38 points; OKW 36; For 1 BR SS 31 points and AK 28 pts. Kidani std view. If you want me to book one of these, please send me the names and addresses of everyone, your phone number, and email address and ages of children if any. Please notice the new updates to Disney's opening on disneytips.com. I will send you the confirmation when I receive it and I will expect payment via Paypal or cashier's/personal check. Thanks and have a safe day.

I'm looking for a 2 BR at OKW July 25-27. I currently have the 23rd-25th reserved with my own points but ran short for the 25th-27th. Thanks!
That is available for 88 points. I'm sure you can deal with linking them when you arrive. If you want me to book one of these, please send me the names and addresses of everyone, your phone number, and email address and ages of children if any. Please notice the new updates to Disney's opening on disneytips.com. I will send you the confirmation when I receive it and I will expect payment via Paypal or cashier's/personal check. Thanks and have a safe day.

Hello! We are looking for Poly or Bay Lake, studio.

August 26-29
2 Adults, one child age 8.

Thanks!
There is availability. Poly SV 66 points and LV 79. Bay Lake 61 points Lake View. If you want me to book one of these, please send me the names and addresses of everyone, your phone number, and email address and ages of children if any. Please notice the new updates to Disney's opening on disneytips.com. I will send you the confirmation when I receive it and I will expect payment via Paypal or cashier's/personal check. Thanks and have a safe day.

There is availability for 2 br at SS 38 points; OKW 36; For 1 BR SS 31 points and AK 28 pts. Kidani std view. If you want me to book one of these, please send me the names and addresses of everyone, your phone number, and email address and ages of children if any. Please notice the new updates to Disney's opening on disneytips.com. I will send you the confirmation when I receive it and I will expect payment via Paypal or cashier's/personal check. Thanks and have a safe day.

I would like to reserve the 2 BR OKW room for 36 points on Sat Oct 17th. I can't pm you first cause I do not have ten posts can you message me and I can reply?

Looking for OKW deluxe studio for July 13 -17 2 adults 2 children age 2 and 6

I have 60 points available for rent for Old Key West resort 11 months out and all other resorts 7 months out. I can only rent after September 30th. I have been a DVC member since 1993 and joined Disboards in 2000. I have been renting some of my points for many years. I am renting at $14.75 per point. Thanks and have a magical day and keep safe and healthy.
Can we rent and book for Jan?

Thank you I’m a teacher so Jan would not work. I’m sorry I did not completely understand the post my error. Thanks for letting me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter