CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT OKW RESORT 60 POINTS $14.75/PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning - I'm looking for one night - Saturday, August 8th at any of these listed in order of preference.
TIA for checking
Animal Kingdom 1 Bedroom Value
Poly -Studio Standard
BRV - Studio
Grand Floridan – Studio Standard
Boardwalk – Studio Standard or Preferred

Good morning - I'm looking for one night - Saturday, August 8th at any of these listed in order of preference.
TIA for checking
Animal Kingdom 1 Bedroom Value
Poly -Studio Standard
BRV - Studio
Grand Floridan – Studio Standard
Boardwalk – Studio Standard or Preferred
Every resort has availability for that night. AK 1BR Std. 34 pts; Poly Studio 27 pts; BRV Studio 21 Pts; GF 27 pts; and BW 19 points. If you want me to book one of these, please send me the names and addresses of everyone, your phone number, and email address and ages of children if any. Please notice the new updates to Disney's opening on disneytips.com. I will send you the confirmation when I receive it and I will expect payment via Paypal or cashier's/personal check. Thanks and have a safe day.

Every resort has availability for that night. AK 1BR Std. 34 pts; Poly Studio 27 pts; BRV Studio 21 Pts; GF 27 pts; and BW 19 points. If you want me to book one of these, please send me the names and addresses of everyone, your phone number, and email address and ages of children if any. Please notice the new updates to Disney's opening on disneytips.com. I will send you the confirmation when I receive it and I will expect payment via Paypal or cashier's/personal check. Thanks and have a safe day.

Thank you- we will book at GF - sending you a dm now with our info

Hi, I’m looking for a studio at copper creek December 19-21, 2020 for two adults and a 5yr old. Thanks. Our dates are flexible so if there is nothing available at copper creek that weekend we can try for different ones in December. Thanks so much.
Kristen

Hi-
I am looking for the BCV 2 bedroom on August 1, 2020 for one night. I just checked and there is availability. Can you let me know if you can book this for me?

Hi-
I am looking for the BCV 2 bedroom on August 1, 2020 for one night. I just checked and there is availability. Can you let me know if you can book this for me?
Lock off and regular are both available for 55 points. If you want me to book one of these, please send me the names and addresses of everyone, your phone number, and email address and ages of children if any. Please notice the new updates to Disney's opening on disneytips.com. I will send you the confirmation when I receive it and I will expect payment via Paypal or cashier's/personal check. Thanks and have a safe day.

Hello! Any availability for BWV (standard view studio) or Riviera (Tower studio) for 11/30-12/4 (4 nights total)?

Thank you for checking! I’m new to all of this, but I am guessing people generally don‘t make it off the waitlist in situations like this?
You are correct, I wouldn't make resies for anyone under those circumstances. I hope you find what you need and stay safe.

You are correct, I wouldn't make resies for anyone under those circumstances. I hope you find what you need and stay safe.
Again, thank you very much for checking and for the information. Is there any availability for a studio (preferably standard view at Riviera, BLT, VGF, POLY or either Wilderness Lodge) for the same time period or perhaps the week after (Dec. 7-11)? If this is not specific enough, I apologize and please don't feel the need to respond. Thanks again for all your help so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter