Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT & BWV $15-$19 per point, up to 750 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, folks. Sorry to report that all my BWV points are gone. I do still have BLT points at $19 each. I can book BLT 11 months ahead with those or any other resort 7 months ahead.

EDITED TO ADD: I only have BLT points left at $19 each.

Hi, there! I have a large block of points at BLT as well as a smaller block at BWV.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2020 and 2021.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property. I charge $19 for my BLT points and $15 for BWV.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacation!
Hello. We need 145 points for studio at the Poly January 2-10th. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks so much!
Jodi Schlicht

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter