POINTS FOR RENT 29 OKW $14.50 PP LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take any single night - and willing to resort hop if there are 2 consecutive single nights. I have Paypal, have rented before. Tuesday Feb. 18th through Saturday Feb. 22nd.

I will take any single night - and willing to resort hop if there are 2 consecutive single nights. I have Paypal, have rented before. Tuesday Feb. 18th through Saturday Feb. 22nd.
I will take the Boardwalk reservation - perfect. Sorry, your reply moved to page 2 and I didn't see it. I will PM my contact and reservation info.

Hello,

I've been a DVC member since 1995 and only found out about renting points last year!

I have a few completed rentals both here and through another site since then and they went without a hitch.

Paypal or Zelle preffered. Old Key West home resort but of course can book at any with availability.

POINTS ARE FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO CANCELLED SO I CAN ONLY BOOK UP TO 60 DAYS OUT HENCE THE DISCOUNT. PERFECT FOR LAST MINUTE PLANNERS!

Tell me the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
-Number of people
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (plus fees) or Zelle. All rentals are final - no refunds.

Last time, used for 2 bedroom trip to Disney Grand Californian which was AWESOME. Our favorite stay yet.

I reply pretty quickly.

Looking for a 3 night stay, Feb 12-15 for 2 adults, 2 kids. Preferably 1BR but studio will work as well. Thank you!

Interested in any resort; preferably a studio. There are 2 adults, 2 children in our party. Dates preferred: anything for this weekend/Sat, Sun, or Mon night (maybe too last minute :-)); two nights Valentine's Day/President's Day weekend.

Interested in any resort; preferably a studio. There are 2 adults, 2 children in our party. Dates preferred: anything for this weekend/Sat, Sun, or Mon night (maybe too last minute :-)); two nights Valentine's Day/President's Day weekend.
i'm sorry, nothing for either date.

Thanks for your speedy response. Figured I would try one more. Chances are low, I know! But figured I would roll the dice...

studio
Any resort on WDW property
March 1-2
2 adults

Thanks for your speedy response. Figured I would try one more. Chances are low, I know! But figured I would roll the dice...

studio
Any resort on WDW property
March 1-2
2 adults
Not a problem at all, persistence may just pay off off! OKW 30 points 1BR Villa, Saratoga 1BR Villa 31 points. Also, Vero Beach 20 points if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hello,

I've been a DVC member since 1995 and only found out about renting points last year!

I have a few completed rentals both here and through another site since then and they went without a hitch.

Paypal or Zelle preffered. Old Key West home resort but of course can book at any with availability.

POINTS ARE FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO CANCELLED SO I CAN ONLY BOOK UP TO 60 DAYS OUT HENCE THE DISCOUNT. PERFECT FOR LAST MINUTE PLANNERS!

Tell me the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
-Number of people
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (plus fees) or Zelle. All rentals are final - no refunds.

Last time, used for 2 bedroom trip to Disney Grand Californian which was AWESOME. Our favorite stay yet.

I reply pretty quickly.
Anything available for this Weekend? Check in the 23 out the 25?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter