CLOSED - Points for Rent: 52 BCV points - must be used by July 31st (this summer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouseOfCards

Finally jumped in . . .
I have 52 points at $13 per point that must be used by July 31st (this summer), can be used at any resort.

There is quite a bit of availability right now due to the park opening July 11/15th so please make sure you familiarize yourself with the reopening policies and ticket situation. There is a link at the top of this page with the reopening info or please go to WDW website for info.

I use a signed contract. Payment is due after I provide a Disney issued confirmation/reservation number to you. Paypal plus any fees or Zelle are acceptable methods of payment. I can also book the Disney Dining Plan.
If interested, please PM me with the following:
* Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
* Desired view
* Number in your party
* Ages of children in your party

Looking for deluxe studio at OKW July 13-17 2 adults and two children ages 2 and 6

I have 52 points at $13 per point that must be used by July 31st (this summer), can be used at any resort.

There is quite a bit of availability right now due to the park opening July 11/15th so please make sure you familiarize yourself with the reopening policies and ticket situation. There is a link at the top of this page with the reopening info or please go to WDW website for info.

I use a signed contract. Payment is due after I provide a Disney issued confirmation/reservation number to you. Paypal plus any fees or Zelle are acceptable methods of payment. I can also book the Disney Dining Plan.

* Desired view
* Number in your party

* Desired view
* Number in your party
Are your points still available?
* Desired view
* Number in your party

Hi there--I'm looking for a Studio or Inn Room at Vero Beach for Mon. 6/22 through Wed. 6/24. Two adults two children ages 11 and 9. Would you mind checking availability?

* Desired view
* Number in your party

Sending PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter