CLOSED Points for Rent - 249 pts - Home Resort SSR but can be used at any resort - @$13.50/pt - must be used by July 31st (this summer)-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxie

Earning My Ears
I have 249 points at $13.50pp that must be used by July 31st (this summer), can be used at any resort.

There is quite a bit of availability right now due to the park opening July 11/15th so please make sure you familiarize yourself with the reopening policies and ticket situation. There is a link at the top of this page with the reopening info or please go to WDW website for info.

My family had planned to go in July but due to the pandemic my spouse cannot take off work now so my loss is your gain.

I do require a signed contract and full payment before making a reservation since it is so close to the arrival date, if your reservation cannot be made I will refund you.
Payment via PayPal plus any fees or Zelle.

Please provide:
* Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
* Desired view
* Number in your party
* Ages of children in your party

I can book Magical Express or Dining Plan if needed.

Curious about July 14-July 17. Looking studio. Standard is more than fine. Just myself and 9 year old son. Resorts preferable would be Saratoga,old key west or boardwalk? Tia

I'm guessing these points are not available for a transfer - is that correct?

fturew if you can PM me that is easier to have conversations about availability. There are test post where you can post ten times and get PM available. There are studios available those days but I need to know what resorts etc but really prefer a private message! thanks

I'm guessing these points are not available for a transfer - is that correct?
hello, 150 points are available to transfer - they are 2019 August use year so must be used by july 31st

interested in a studio july 16-19
I am so sorry, I was doing this in the car and didn't hit reply on your post - if you can PM me that is easier to have conversations about availability. There are test post where you can post ten times and get PM available. There are a bunch of studios available those days but I need to know what resorts you prefer etc but really prefer a private message! thanks

I have 249 points at $13.50pp that must be used by July 31st (this summer), can be used at any resort.

There is quite a bit of availability right now due to the park opening July 11/15th so please make sure you familiarize yourself with the reopening policies and ticket situation. There is a link at the top of this page with the reopening info or please go to WDW website for info.

My family had planned to go in July but due to the pandemic my spouse cannot take off work now so my loss is your gain.

I do require a signed contract and full payment before making a reservation since it is so close to the arrival date, if your reservation cannot be made I will refund you.
Payment via PayPal plus any fees or Zelle.

Please provide:
* Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
* Desired view
* Number in your party
* Ages of children in your party

I can book Magical Express or Dining Plan if needed.
PMed you!!! :)

Looking for a deluxe studio standard view OKW for July 28- August 1 for 2 adults and 2 children ages 2 and 6 2nd choice BRR or SSR

also if there is not 4 nights I can also do July 28-31 thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter