CLOSED - 40 POINTS REMAINING @ $14 - CAN BOOK UP TO 11 MONTHS AT SSR AND 7 MONTHS FOR ALL OTHER DVC RESORTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to rent 75 pts at Vero Beach - Studio, std view, april 8-11 Thanks!

Your dates are available, they have

Deluxe Inn Room- standard view at 75 points

Please pm me with the following details if you want to book:

Full names of all guests, and ages of any children under 18
name,address, phone number and email of main contact

Thank you

Hello! I'm looking for May 8- May 14 2021 at polynesian villas standard view, 2 adults, 2 kids (ages 11 and 7) thank you!

Hello! I'm looking for May 8- May 14 2021 at polynesian villas standard view, 2 adults, 2 kids (ages 11 and 7) thank you!
Your dates are available,
Standard studio for 6 nights May 8 -14. Total 117 points

Can you PM me with the following details so I can book for you:

Names of all guests including ages of any children under 18
Full name and address, phone number and email address of main contact

How to PM
If you are new to disboards please look at the thread at the top of the rent trade forum that says
'how to use the disboards private message system'
You will need 10 posts to be able to private message me with your details but you can easily do this on the disboards technical support/test forum,

Please let me know

Thanks

Your dates are available,
Standard studio for 6 nights May 8 -14. Total 117 points

Can you PM me with the following details so I can book for you:

Names of all guests including ages of any children under 18
Full name and address, phone number and email address of main contact

How to PM
If you are new to disboards please look at the thread at the top of the rent trade forum that says
'how to use the disboards private message system'
You will need 10 posts to be able to private message me with your details but you can easily do this on the disboards technical support/test forum,

Please let me know

Thanks
I am new to disboards so I'm working on being able to PM! quick question, are you able to get park tickets any cheaper than Disney offers?

I am new to disboards so I'm working on being able to PM! quick question, are you able to get park tickets any cheaper than Disney offers?
Non
No sorry, not at the moment ,due to the restricted attendance at the parks they are only available from Disney

Non
No sorry, not at the moment ,due to the restricted attendance at the parks they are only available from Disney
Non
Great, I noticed you have started getting your posts up to 10, as soon as you get there, PM your details to me and I will book your reservation for you,

We’re considering Dec 19-25 2020 at a studio at AKL. Can these points be used there if there is availability?

I need two studios for SSR 12-19 to 12-24. If available would like to lock this down. Im a DVC member, but don't have any points to lend to my family.

Hi Looking for:
1. In preference order AKL, BC, or BW
2. Nov 16-18, 2020
3. AKL (Jambo - Savanah studio, BC and BW standard studio.

Thank you

220 SARATOGA Springs points for rent @ $14.95 pp.

Points expire on 6/1/21 for SSR and can be used at any other DVC resort until 5/24/21.

Please post here or PM me with following details if interested.

1. Preferred resort or resorts
2. Check in and checkout dates.
3. Type of accomodation (eg. Studio, 1Br, 2Br) and preference (eg. Standard, lake view, Jambo, etc)

I will require full payment by PayPal when I email you your DVC/Disney reservation confirmation (you pay the 4% fees)

Thanks for looking.

Ronaldo17/Mike: I hope you don't mind me asking this publicly, but do you have any references or have any of these points for rent on this post gone through successfully? Please don't be offended, I'm ready to go forward but I'm always cautious with a large cash purchase. Also, you're pretty new to Disboards and are in Scotland - neither which matter in the end - I just want to make sure. Thanks for your understanding.-- Melanie

Ronaldo17/Mike: I hope you don't mind me asking this publicly, but do you have any references or have any of these points for rent on this post gone through successfully? Please don't be offended, I'm ready to go forward but I'm always cautious with a large cash purchase. Also, you're pretty new to Disboards and are in Scotland - neither which matter in the end - I just want to make sure. Thanks for your understanding.-- Melanie
Sent you a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter