Closed: Points for rent: 200 points for rent @ $16/point at BWV and SSR (Thank you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 200 points available for rent starting January 1st, 2020.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at all resorts starting January 2020 and at BWV and SSR 11 months prior to your stay.

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Thank you

Looking for Studio 10/24/20 to 10/28/2020
Boardwalk Preferred
(Booking window open on 11/24?)

Hi! Would you be willing to Transfer any of the BWV points ? If so how many and what is the use year? :) thanks

If not, would you be willing to walk a reservation for a standard studio for five nights late October? Wednesday to Monday. 21-26

Hi! We are looking for a Boardwalk studio for 8/14-8/22. We are a family of five (2 adults, 3 children). I believe standard view is booked, so we would be interested in boardwalk view if available. Thank you!

Hi, looking for a studio for 4 on July 11 - 14th, 2020. Boardwalk preferred, I can be flexible a day or two either way...

Last edited:

Unfortunately I can only book at SSR until 12/14. Sorry.

We have 200 points available for rent starting January 1st, 2020.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Reservations can be made at all resorts starting January 2020 and at BWV and SSR 11 months prior to your stay.

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Thank you
Hi! Just checking to see if you saw my private message from last night. Very interest in BWV studio for 8/14-8/22. Thanks!

Hi, I am in need of 198 points. Dates open, but would like to 11/1-11/14/2020 at BWV studio.

Unfortunately I have rented my BWV points and wouldn’t be able to make your reservation until April 2020. Keep in mind that your dates would be available to view until 12/1/19.

Looking for BeachClub studio for June 10-16. Actually dates are pretty open really from June 10-July. I'm looking for 6 nights

Could you please check for a deluxe studio at either BCV or BWV for either 04/08-04/09/20 or 04/13-04/14/20? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!