Please try to visit QR now

I got in yesterday and did some clicks. I wasn't sure if there was a way to tell if they were completed, then I had to take the dog to the vet and never got back there. Today, I can't connect, I have been waiting for the page to load for the last couple of minutes. I feel badly for Dmitry, but if this was my business, I would be looking at kicking some programmers butt big time. All of this should have been installed and regression tested before it was put out for use. I don't understand how it took so long to write the "improvements" and have it be so awful.

I have not been able to get in since early this morning, and then only about half of my clicks were working.

My account balance has not been transferred yet either. I am not complaining just giving an update.

Although I agree, that if my business was my website, and it went down for a week already I would not be happy with some people:confused:

I have not been able to get in since early this morning, and then only about half of my clicks were working.

My account balance has not been transferred yet either. I am not complaining just giving an update.

Although I agree, that if my business was my website, and it went down for a week already I would not be happy with some people:confused:

The problem is this is not the programmers fault. He gets about 3-5 hours of sleep a day since last week and trying to fix this. It is the fact that the language the new QR is programmed in is completely different from the old QR because it is equipped to handle a bigger database. When transferring from one language to another into a new server sometimes there are problems. The old QR lacked a lot of things that the new site is capable of. These things that I am referring to are not live yet and they will be surprise features that we plan to release in the future that no other rewards program has.
Our plan for today is to try to separate the control panel (what we use internally) from the member site and balance them between two servers. If that does not work we will create a backup QR site for temporary use until we rewrite the current code from scratch. In other words if within a day or two the site will still keep going down we will quickly create another version of QR from scratch using another language similar to what our competitors use. I was told this would not take more then a day or two since my programmer and another helper know that language very well and have a lot of experience with it.

Here is something really odd, I can get in fine from my laptop, it runs XP, but is on old machine, from 2001 or 2. My desktop also runs XP but it is from 2005, I can't get anywhere on that machine, but the laptop gets all the pages. I did all the clicks just now and I see where they update with completed. Weird?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter