Please insert Maui GIF in response! :)

kboo

DIS Veteran
As we approach Thanksgiving, I wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to everyone on these boards. You are among the most knowledgeable about all things DVC - booking, buying, renting, the resorts... everything. And a lovely group of people to chat with as well.

I've learned so much here - 2 years ago after our first cash stay at BWV (we got a great deal), we first really noticed DVC and started looking into it. Our ODD was 3 and I was 9 weeks along with YDD. Amazingly, we've never gone on a tour, but rented points here, did ALL my research here, and are now likely going to buy our 2nd home resort soon.

I hope to give back to the community as well, as I learn my way around ownership, managing WLs, and stalking the RAT, etc... but in the meantime:

THANK YOU! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

By the way, DH and I are older parents - so it is quite possible that DVC is becoming our mid-life-crisis retail therapy. But, I think our whole family will enjoy DVC more than a little red sports car. So thank you all for that, too.

By the way, DH and I are older parents - so it is quite possible that DVC is becoming our mid-life-crisis retail therapy. But, I think our whole family will enjoy DVC more than a little red sports car. So thank you all for that, too.
I hope you have many wonderful years of enjoyment!!:)

37c345959cb0813698af11ef8bbec1e54a5ba461_hq.gif

We bought in using a retention bonus my wife got. All the people who bought little red sports cars (Miata and such) with the money now have nothing, we still have 20+ years left on our DVD contract. Funny thing is we could sell the contract and still show a small profit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter