Please help me choose a hotel...

Would you prefer to stay at:

• Total voters

takemetothemouse

married, mom of 2 (DD 4/16 & DS 5/19)
My family is planning a last minute trip to WDW in January 2019. We are a family of 3, including a 2.5 year old, so most of our time will be spent at MK. I've decided to stay off property at either Towneplace Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance or Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area. We will be staying for 8 days and driving to Orlando. Can anyone give me some insight on which hotel to choose for us and why. I feel so lost at this point, I've looked at so many hotels that it's all just running together at this point. HELP.

TIA!!!!!!

Not to cause more options but you may want to check pricing for Port Orleans Riverside via Priceline. It’s being reported rates are $108/night for this Moderate resort.

You do have to pay a nightly parking fee but can use Disney transportation upon arrival or drive and park at the parks without an additional fee.

Not to cause more options but you may want to check pricing for Port Orleans Riverside via Priceline. It’s being reported rates are $108/night for this Moderate resort.

You do have to pay a nightly parking fee but can use Disney transportation upon arrival or drive and park at the parks without an additional fee.

I have looked at Priceline, I'm just so nervous about thinking that I am getting a Disney hotel & then it coming out somewhere else in Orlando..

I'm actually using safari on my Mac.
Am I able to post photos, like screenshots of what I see on Priceline?

I'm actually using safari on my Mac.
Am I able to post photos, like screenshots of what I see on Priceline?
I would install Chrome if you can to help you. Otherwise its not as easy. The extension isn't a guarantee though with Priceline just gives the best guess. You can help yourself too by looking at the original prices, maps, and room types to pinpoint Disney hotels too.

So I have been looking, and I don't see any Disney Resorts available for my dates.. does that mean they are sold out or will they update and have more express deals in the future?

These are very different experiences for hotels.

At TownPlace suites you get large rooms that are nice for a long stay. They also have a small kitchen area. You also get free breakfast. The negative is you have to drive everywhere and pay to park at the parks, unless you have an annual pass. The area is quiet and a quick drive to Animal Kingdom. But you still have to drive everywhere.

The Wyndham has free bus service to the parks and you can walk to Disney Springs. Small, regular hotel rooms.

For such a long stay I would likely rent a house or timeshare. It would be cheaper and you would have even more room than the above options.

If I had to pick only from the two above I would pick TownPlace because I would want the space for a long stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter