Please critique my itinerary for 5 days at WDW, staying on property (Long - I love planning)

For your half HS day, Ronto Roasters closes at 3 but Docking bay 7 sells Ronto wraps after 3. Also for your Universal day, if you want to do as much there as you can in one day I doubt you’ll be “home” in time for any dinner reservation. Maybe plan on eating in one of the WWoHP restaurants, they’re themed really well. Also MK will be less crowded on party days and the other parks will be more crowded, just fyi. Sounds like a fun trip but y’all will be exhausted by the time it’s over. Have fun!!!
Thanks for the tip on the Ronto wraps. They are freaking delicious. We will definitely do one of the HP restaurants for lunch and dinner plans are open unless thats the only day I can get a V&A ressie since they seem impossible.

We will need a vacation from the vacation after haha!

Sounds like an awesome plan. For what it's worth, I like the food at CRT better than at BOG. Love the bread service and burger at Sanaa, but personally, I'd stay in the park and swap that out with the wonderful Tiffin's (you can also eat at the Nomad Lounge, the Tiffin's bar).

Sounds like an awesome plan. For what it's worth, I like the food at CRT better than at BOG. Love the bread service and burger at Sanaa, but personally, I'd stay in the park and swap that out with the wonderful Tiffin's (you can also eat at the Nomad Lounge, the Tiffin's bar).
Great to hear you had a good experience at CRT? How long did the meal take you?

I know Sanaa is a stretch but I almost drooled looking at that bread service and curry. Point taken though I will definitely consider Nomad as the food and drinks look amazing as well! Thanks! :)

Great to hear you had a good experience at CRT? How long did the meal take you?

I know Sanaa is a stretch but I almost drooled looking at that bread service and curry. Point taken though I will definitely consider Nomad as the food and drinks look amazing as well! Thanks! :)
CRT and BOG both take my family about an hour to 1.5 hrs. I used to prefer BOG, but they got rid of the lobster bisque and the last couple of times I went, the food/service just weren't at the levels of the past. Beast is only there at dinner, as I'm sure you know. CRT... it's just cool being up in the castle, and if your sister wants to eat in a castle, that's the place to do it. CRT food quality/service are better than BOG of late. CRT is not as loud/crowded as BOG. As for the AK dining choice... Sanaa is really good and was an DAK area favorite... until I went to Tiffins. Sanaa is down in the "basement" of Kidani Village at AKL and is kind of busy/crowded. You can see animals out the window, which is cool. But you can see a ton of animals at DAK. Tiffins is gorgeous and super interesting with tons of awesome displays, artwork, etc. You can walk all over the restaurant looking at all the fascinating stuff. Nomad Lounge is cool too. I actually prefer the Tiffins bread service over the Sanaa bread service, personally. Lunch at Tiffins took my family about an hour. It is conveniently placed fairly close to the main entrance, near Pandora, so we hit it for lunch on our way out after spending the morning in the park. You have an awesomely ambitious plan and if I were you I'd be looking for ways to trim some of the unnecessary travel time & logistics. Sanaa vs Tiffins/Nomad at the expense of time and effort? I wouldn't. Tiffins is so much better. I'd go out on a limb and say "light years better".

Thats totally fair. I will likely not be doing TS anymore that day. I definitely need a nap because waking up at 6:30 for LL and doing extended hrs that day will wreck me lol. 1hr+ return? Is uber faster? Thats a lot of time spent on just transport. I dont mind getting a rideshare to save time.
If your taking an Uber, that should save you some time. However, Epcot is a big park, just the time walking through the park, getting to the front, waiting for an uber, then the drive. It will still take up a bunch of time. Maybe not a full hour, but it can take 20 minutes to walk from one end of Epcot to the other, thats just walking inside the park.

Oh yeah and totally realized today that because of the halloween parties that extended hours wont be at MK :( we will definitely be getting a halloween ticket for one of the nights. I want to be red jasmine (when she was “in love” with Jafar).
They still do extended deluxe hours at MK even during party seasons. We usually go early December, during MVMCP season, and they still had MK extended hours on Wednesdays (though the park was probably way more crowded during than it would have been on an extended hours day during non-party season because it was one of the few days non party guests could see the nighttime shows). Obviously, Disney could change that but don’t just assume no extended deluxe hours just because of party season.

Hey there! Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join in! Your Orlando plan sounds amazing, really well thought out. Grand Floridian sounds like a dream. Have a blast!

CRT and BOG both take my family about an hour to 1.5 hrs. I used to prefer BOG, but they got rid of the lobster bisque and the last couple of times I went, the food/service just weren't at the levels of the past. Beast is only there at dinner, as I'm sure you know. CRT... it's just cool being up in the castle, and if your sister wants to eat in a castle, that's the place to do it. CRT food quality/service are better than BOG of late. CRT is not as loud/crowded as BOG. As for the AK dining choice... Sanaa is really good and was an DAK area favorite... until I went to Tiffins. Sanaa is down in the "basement" of Kidani Village at AKL and is kind of busy/crowded. You can see animals out the window, which is cool. But you can see a ton of animals at DAK. Tiffins is gorgeous and super interesting with tons of awesome displays, artwork, etc. You can walk all over the restaurant looking at all the fascinating stuff. Nomad Lounge is cool too. I actually prefer the Tiffins bread service over the Sanaa bread service, personally. Lunch at Tiffins took my family about an hour. It is conveniently placed fairly close to the main entrance, near Pandora, so we hit it for lunch on our way out after spending the morning in the park. You have an awesomely ambitious plan and if I were you I'd be looking for ways to trim some of the unnecessary travel time & logistics. Sanaa vs Tiffins/Nomad at the expense of time and effort? I wouldn't. Tiffins is so much better. I'd go out on a limb and say "light years better".
Tiffin's does sound like a delight and actually was my first choice when initially planning given the rave reviews and the menu. Then I saw Sanaa's nan and bread service and got so excited. But yes it will be an additional hour in time for travel to Sanaa and we have a long day already. I'm glad to hear you were in and out in 1 hour from Tiffins. One thing that was holding me back was thinking it was going to be a fancy 1.5-2 hr meal. We are fast eaters too heh. Thank you for your input. Definitely considering Tiffins now for the better food and saving perhaps an hour. :)

If your taking an Uber, that should save you some time. However, Epcot is a big park, just the time walking through the park, getting to the front, waiting for an uber, then the drive. It will still take up a bunch of time. Maybe not a full hour, but it can take 20 minutes to walk from one end of Epcot to the other, thats just walking inside the park.
Ah I got it. I did forget about in park walking and potentially battling the crowds. One TS dinner that day is more than enough esp if I plan on taking a nap later to survive extended evening hours heh.

They still do extended deluxe hours at MK even during party seasons. We usually go early December, during MVMCP season, and they still had MK extended hours on Wednesdays (though the park was probably way more crowded during than it would have been on an extended hours day during non-party season because it was one of the few days non party guests could see the nighttime shows). Obviously, Disney could change that but don’t just assume no extended deluxe hours just because of party season.
Oooo! That's great! I really hope they stick with MK EEH and not HS haha. We will attend a halloween party one of the nights so I guess we will still be in MK late for one day. Are crowds lighter during halloween party hours?

Hey there! Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join in! Your Orlando plan sounds amazing, really well thought out. Grand Floridian sounds like a dream. Have a blast!
Thank you so much! This place is a wealth of information. I am embarrassed to say how many hours I've put in to research and schedule things to make the most out of our trip and try to make each attendee happy. But it's all worth it, its fun for me and I just want to spend time with my family and make some magic memories! :)

Oooo! That's great! I really hope they stick with MK EEH and not HS haha. We will attend a halloween party one of the nights so I guess we will still be in MK late for one day. Are crowds lighter during halloween party hours?
Oh, since you love planning (and I totally understand that) you could do a whole planning session around MNSSHP! More fun to be had! I've done MNSSHP every year save for a couple of times when I've swapped out for the Xmas party. Yes, crowds are lighter. They're not as light in as they used to be way back when, but they're definitely much lighter than typical park days. I usually experience an avg ride wait time of walk-on to 20 min (except 7DMT and Tron and sometimes HM). A couple of times, Haunted Mansion was a +40 min wait. When that happened, we skipped it and rode later on - specifically, we watched the second parade from Frontierland by HM and ran to HM right after the parade. Likewise, we usually ride 7DMT almost at the end of the party when the wait is lower. We tend to prioritize parade, fireworks, magic shots/characters, people watching and enjoying the party vibe and rides. Stage shows, trick or treating, and party food are not a priority for us. A couple of times I've done MNSSHP twice in one trip, prioritizing different things each time. That made for two awesome parties. Once the party starts, we try to think somewhat mathematically in terms of our usage of time. You've basically got 5 hours, right? From 7 to midnight. How you "spend" that time is totally up to you. Best thing I can tell you about the MNSSHP is to pick out some priorities and make sure to build in some time to enjoy the party vibe. Go into it knowing that you're not going to be able to ride all the rides, entertainment, characters/photo ops, trick or treating, and party food. There's just no way. If you've got an MK EEH on that same trip, maybe rides can come down on your MNSSHP priority list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter