Pleasant surprise, TJ Maxx

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Returned an item the other day to TJ Maxx and the money was directly deposited back into my bank account immediately! That's a first for me. Any other retailers do this as well?

Last edited:
I've recently returned stuff to Lowes & Target, right back right away....although with that said I don't usually look right away so I can't say for sure.

Hulu screwed up and charged me over $80 during a free trial. I chatted with customer service on tuesday afternoon while the charge was pending. Funds were back in my account on Thursday morning. I was very impressed with the turn around and the ease of dealing with their customer service. I'm sure part of that was that I was one week into a 30 day trial so they had no business charging me, but I was prepared that it was going to be a hassle. They were quite polite and prompt.

Any retailer using a POS system which has a separate card reader- chip reader- the batches close every few minutes to prevent fraud. Smaller places with an all in one machine and online will close at a set time each night however your charge will only be included if it is selected for shipping or the online has an auto select which means you will get a refund for items out of stock. With that the return time is based on the issuing bank of the card. It is not the retailer in other words… small returns will usually credit immediately larger ones will have a hold time this again is done to prevent fraud. There are many ways fraud can happen within was is listed above and did happen ranging from the customer, retailer and the bank that issues the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest