Plans are gellin' Howz this look?

gopherit

I'm not in the book, you know.
The ressies are starting to ad up -- how does this plan look?

Sat Aug 7th -- Arrive BCV (Dinner at either CMs or ESPN or Cape May...see below. One of the few nights with no ressie yet!)

Sun Aug 8th -- Bfast at 8:30, Cape May. Late lunch at B&C or ESPN. Check into BWV. Get groceries. Dinner in villa.

Mon Aug 9th -- MGM studios. Lunch at prime time cafe. DInner in villa, then back to park for Fanstasmic.

Tues Aug 10th -- Blizzard Beach. Playin' this day by ear!

Wed Aug 11th -- CRT for 5 of us gals (me, dd age 4, 2 teen nieces and my sister); CP for the 8 princess-impaired men of the group. (Both at 8 am) Dinner for all 13 at Ohana (6:20 pm) It's a Magic Kingdom kinda day!

Thurs Aug 12th -- The 4 youngest kids (aged 4 to 9) are set to go on Pirate cruise at Grand Floridian. I am looking into a hydrotherapy or mystical forest therapy at SSR for myself and SIL! Dinner that night at HDDR.

Fri Aug 13th -- Park day -- Epcot. Probably eat lunch back in BWV or snack around the World. Dinner ressie for Illuminations International Dinner (grand gathering) that night, 7 pm.

Sat Aug 14th -- Typhoon Lagoon (another play it by ear day, food-wise!)

Sun Aug 15th -- DTD. May get dessert or appet. in RFC just to check out the scenery around lunch. (I have eaten here before -- but kids haven't). Or maybe Earl of Sandwich for lunch? In any case -- Saving room for Whispering Canyon dinner that night.

Mon Aug 16th -- rest of our guests leave, and we check our little bummed crew into SSR (they don't know about this part / resort -- it's our surprise! Hoping it will un-bum them!) Lunch at Artist's palette (or whatever grabs our fancy!) Dinner in villa.

TUes Aug 17th -- Boys head with DH to DQ. Me and HRH (our 4 yr old dd) will go do all the stuff that makes her brothers gag. Looking into Cinderella's Table for dinner that night -- the buffet offerings may get them past the princess stuff.

Wed -- Family park hoppin' day. Gotta get one last fix of the parks. Not sure where to eat our final meals... but a funnel cake and beaver tail and turkey leg and those great frozen granitas in Italy are all on the snack list!

THurs -- Leaving. Wah. Probably hit a Bob Evans for lunch inbetween the tears!

**Reason for indecision on first night dinner -- BIL has, as his top priority, that he wants to dine at ESPN "while the Phillies are playing". The phillies are playing ball virtually every day the week. but ESPN hasn't put out their August schedules yet so that I can pick a night / time to shoot for! So failing an ESPN night, we might go to CM's, but if no one feels like leaving the BW area, we may just wander to Cape May, or Spoodles, or even B&C... somewhere!

So... Whaddya think?

Sounds good to me! I like how you have a few days with no PS's so that you can just see what's happening those days. And your PS's look like good, fun choices. I bet you'll have a ball!

Now, for your first night, if ESPN doesn't work out - I'd vote for Cape May buffet. It is a really well done buffet, and priced reasonably.

Some good choices in there. Nice job of planning:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter