Planning for 2019

When will we get the best idea of when it will be launching? Like how far out?

Looking at old press releases it looks like they only gave 3-4 months notice for Toy Story and Pandora? Wasn’t paying close attention then so I can’t swear to that though.

You can only reserve rooms (not packages) and they will just charge you the cost of one night at the highest rate for this year. They dont know what next years prices will be. When packages/prices come out, you can call and adjust accordingly. It still helps I guess to reserve the room to get an idea of the cost of the room at least. And it gets you started on paying.
Yeah, it would probably be 2021 or 2022 before I swing back around. It’s why I have mixed feelings on it. Although I’ve also never been to Disneyland so I could roll it into a Disneyland trip in a few years.

We’re planning for Jan 2019. It’s killing me that prices haven’t been released yet. We had a Disney cruise booked but since we were on deck 2 with an oceanview room we decided to cancel and plan a parks trip. Well do the cruise in 2020 with a veranda room and only 3 days (in case of sea sickness). I was depressed for a few days after cancelling the cruise...that was a guarantee but now it feels like we’re back in the postponing loop we’ve been in...

We have been planning for several yrs. Every yr we have a plan to go but for whatever reason it gets postponed but 2019 will happen no matter what.

Those going in Jan 2019 it's time to start thinking about ADRs!! Just plugged my tentative dates in and I can make them July 23!! That's not far off.....and they take lots of planning!!

Really need to start working on DH to get him on board with this trip!!

Those going in Jan 2019 it's time to start thinking about ADRs!! Just plugged my tentative dates in and I can make them July 23!! That's not far off.....and they take lots of planning!!

We've started a list of everyone picking one place they would like to eat. We have more people than we have days so we'll have to compromise on a few places. It helps that my cousins are newbies and don't really have an opinion one way or another.

I'm excited about Toy Story Land, but yes it would be great if it would!!

Also, I'm hoping a visit BEFORE galaxy's edge will reduce the crowds a bit. I'm hoping they're all going to wait for that to open!!

:worship::worship: Please lets hope the crowd decides to wait. We are going June 2019

I know I reserved our room and realized we're a littlre more than 7 months away.

I'm (im)patiently waiting for 2019 rates to come out so I can decide how many days we can afford to stay in either November or December 2019. We want to do a longer trip so we can have non-park days...

544 days til my earliest November date! lol

Hello everyone!

It's so exciting to read everyone's plans! Our trip plans have been postponed as we have decided to wait for our youngest to get older and also most importantly get out of debt first so unless we win the lottery, we will likely go in 2020.

With the Galaxy's Edge announcement for late fall, how many are reconsidering when they will go? My husband really wants to go, but not with insane crowds. We are debating on post poning our trip....
We may go ahead and book for December 2019 and continue our debate up to when we can cancel. :)

With the Galaxy's Edge announcement for late fall, how many are reconsidering when they will go? My husband really wants to go, but not with insane crowds. We are debating on post poning our trip....
We may go ahead and book for December 2019 and continue our debate up to when we can cancel. :)

We are in that boat. We were really wanting to go the first week of December because our boys haven't been there during Christmas season. But... they are also huge Star Wars fans - so we might postpone a month or two.

Hello all,

Anyone else planning for Disney World 2019? I tried to look for a thread and didn't see one yet.

Alot has changed for me... I was last obsessed with going to Disney World in 2015 and it didn't work out. I stopped Disney Dreaming and let life take over. Now my boyfriend and I are considering going to DisneyWorld in 2019 after we pay off some debt, his girls will be older and it will be before his oldest turns into a "Disney Adult" (10 years old).

We are looking at summer 2019 and will invite alot of our friends/family. Hopefully it all works out.

We are going January, 2019!!! Cannot stop planning, making lists and buying stuff. I know by the time the trip gets here I will forget where I put everything.

Planning for a November 2019 trip! I'll probably start a pre-trip report soon, but I'm new here and want to read a few so I know what to include. I love planning!

We are planning on going June, 2019. DW and I will try and convince her DS and DBIL to come along with us. I want to try and land a two bedroom villa at BWI, if DSL and DBL can attend. If not, then DW and I will get a CL room at BWI. It will be our anniversary and first time staying at BWI. We cannot wait.

We are planning on going June, 2019. DW and I will try and convince her DS and DBIL to come along with us. I want to try and land a two bedroom villa at BWI, if DSL and DBL can attend. If not, then DW and I will get a CL room at BWI. It will be our anniversary and first time staying at BWI. We cannot wait.
My family is thinking about going in June 2019 too. We are waiting for prices to come out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts