Placing two tickers next to each other

glocon

DIS Veteran
How do you place two tickers next to each other, not one above the other?
Thanks!

Have you tried not putting a space between them in your signature window? The only option I can think of is to resize them manually before putting them in your signature, but I believe that would freeze the countdown.

So I tried backspacing between the two tickers, all that happened is the second ticker replaced the first ticker, so I guess there is no space between the two tickers.
I am not sure how to decrease the sizes of the tickers though.
Any suggestions?

I put the tickers next to each other. How is that?
Just so you know, not everyone can see them next to each other. It depends on how zoomed in you are. In order for me to see them next to each other, I have to zoom out so far that the print in a post is tiny.

Just so you know, not everyone can see them next to each other. It depends on how zoomed in you are. In order for me to see them next to each other, I have to zoom out so far that the print in a post is tiny.
Good to know. I have a big screen, and probably that is why I can see them next to each other. Before, they were on top of each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter