Places to order groceries from

Even in the "normal" mini fridge, when we first got to room, if it was turned off and we had groceries, I'd stash the food, then put in bags of ice (double bagged) for several hours for the fridge to catch up.

We've learned to always get into the room and check it out, including things like functioning of the fridge (and shower, sinks, TV, etc etc) before we bring any luggage and groceries up to the room (or have Bell Services bring them to the room). Has saved us several times when the fridge was off or there was something else wrong with the room that needed resolving.

SW

I tried Walmart on my trip in March but could got get it work with my CC. So, I just went with Amazon Fresh. It was fine. There selection is not as good, but we only needed some basics like water, milk (for coffee) and snacks.

I tried Walmart on my trip in March but could got get it work with my CC. So, I just went with Amazon Fresh. It was fine. There selection is not as good, but we only needed some basics like water, milk (for coffee) and snacks.
We managed to do Walmart back in October and it worked well. Seems they changed something since then and for our March trip we couldn’t use them. Their sms validation was not working with Canadian phone numbers so we went with instacart. The experience was much better but it was a bit more money. Don’t waste your time with Walmart USA is you live in Canada.

We have used Vacation Garden Grocer for previous trips, our upcoming trip in ten days we did the same. Good service and the communication is great with the order picker.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried checking out from Walmart.com with Paypal instead of a CC and had that work for them? I'm also worried we'll have problems now, since adding our US Dollar CC to the Walmart.com Wallet did not work - wouldn't accept the canadian addrerss.... We do have an Amazon Fresh Cart ready just in case.

We leave in 2 days! :)

I'm wondering if anyone has tried checking out from Walmart.com with Paypal instead of a CC and had that work for them? I'm also worried we'll have problems now, since adding our US Dollar CC to the Walmart.com Wallet did not work - wouldn't accept the canadian addrerss.... We do have an Amazon Fresh Cart ready just in case.

Nope. Tried PayPal and cc many times. Stick with Amazon fresh and save yourself the frustration.

I was able to complete the transaction with PayPal using my Canadian credit card last week 👍🏻
Have a nice trip!

We have used Walmart a dozen times for deliveries in both Anaheim and Orlando. When entering my billing address, I used our Canadian address but then had to change it to state “California” or “Florida” and then just entered the zip code of the area. It has worked fine for the last few years we have been using Walmart. Com for grocery delivery. We use our RBC US visa if that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter