Pizza delivery at RP and other budget food options

KatieCharlotte

DIS Veteran
We're planning a longer stay at RP with lots of park breaks, so we'll need a variety of lunch/dinner ideas, preferably low to mid-budget.

First and most important -- can we get pizza delivered? What about late night pizza?

I know there are restaurants on site, but we'll want some variety and don't want expensive or fancy. It looks like the Cabana Bay food court is within a reasonable walking distance, and of course so is City Walk, with some fast-food options. I understand that it's possible to safely walk to places just outside the Universal property, right? On maps, I see a KFC, Denny's, etc. Not my favorites but enjoyed by my kids. There isn't a Panera that I'm missing on the maps, is there? :)

What are your favorite walkable low budget, kid friendly options that don't involve burgers, nuggets, or hot dogs? We like chicken, mild (Americanized :) ) Mexican, sandwiches, and (Americanized) Italian.

Check at the front desk for reputable delivery. We learned the hard way that every now and again someone slips in & slides flyers under the doors. We were taken advantage of by a pizza place (RPR was amazingly gracious and offered us free breakfast the next day, which was above and beyond & made me loyal).

Check at the front desk for reputable delivery. We learned the hard way that every now and again someone slips in & slides flyers under the doors. We were taken advantage of by a pizza place (RPR was amazingly gracious and offered us free breakfast the next day, which was above and beyond & made me loyal).

Fabulous advice. And yes, how lovely of the hotel to do that.

I don’t know of anyone who has successfully used those flyers under the door.......I wouldn’t ever consider using them and heard of many who have given credit card details over the phone only to have no delivery......or worse, fraudulent activity on their card.

The hotels do their best to stop these guys and we saw two of them arrested and handcuffed outside the hotel a couple of years back........

RPR does not allow soliciting in the hotel
Last October when someone pushed a flyer under my door (pizza delivery)
I called the front desk

Security came to the floor immediately and removed him

The flyer stories were exactly why I wanted to ask here about legit pizza delivery for my teenager.

I hadn't thought about Uber Eats. I live in a suburb where it's not (yet) available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter