Pistachios.....

to much work...

You can buy them already opened now:

81OeWMdTAEL._SX522SX522_SY653_CR,0,0,522,653_PIbundle-5,TopRight,0,0_SX522_SY653_CR,0,0,522,653_SH20_.jpg

Who remembers the pre Iranian hostage days when almost 100% of pistachios came from Iran? And they were almost all dyed red. As were your fingers and lips.

My dad asked me recently if I'm old enough to remember when pistachios were dyed red. Obviously, without googling the timeline himself---he does know how old I am, lol.

Pistachios is one thing I miss since developing a tree nut and peanut allergy.

Who remembers the pre Iranian hostage days when almost 100% of pistachios came from Iran? And they were almost all dyed red. As were your fingers and lips.

Oh, yeah!! I'd actually forgotten that, but if I think about it, I do remember them being red when I was little.

I remember because my DH used to wipe his red stained fingers on his white t-shirt.

I used to like the red ones better!

I wondered why they wernt red anymore, I didnt know this but after reading Dan post I searched it, Im with ya Big V, somehow since there not red just not as good

LOVE pistachios. Usually have a bag in the house

I definitely had many years of red fingers. Now my colored fingers are from Cheetos and Garrett’s Chicago Mix popcorn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter